OMG He beat the rap...

corso

• Members

Originally posted by corso

well first of all, now he is neither, and secondly, it will be really funny to listen to Sean Hannity's crazy ass reasoning that blames this on guys like me. On the radio, because he has to appear less crazy on TV.

Wait, it's all come clear now. jacko's morphing from a black man to a white woman is so he can beat this rap! If he was as black as he was in 1980, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd be in clink.

Joking of course.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by yaz75

Fine. I'll be waiting for your blogs about how you're going to let YOUR kids hang out with MJ.

{censored} off.

I wouldn't let my kids hang out with you either. That doesn't make you a child molester.

• Members

Originally posted by BryanMichael

You know I just want to say {censored} YOU to everyone that is acting like they know 100% that Jacko is guilty. how the {censored} do you know what went on at Neverland? You don't. You don;t know {censored}. I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson DID molest those kids, but I also believe that it IS possible that he is basically asexual and that he DOES sleep with children and it isn't sexual at all. Why is that so hard to believe? Those that KNOW Jackson HAS to be guilty must secretly have child molestation fantasies, because they can't possibly imagine sleeping with a little boy without getting a hard on, so how could Jackson do it?

Get over it. Face the fact that anything we say about it is pure speculation. Frankly, I think the jury did the right thing onlyl because his accusers in this particular case seemed to be all over the map and had pulled {censored} like this before. You want me to believe Jackson did it? Put someone credible on the stand next time.

Just like I said to blaug, let YOUR kids sleep with him.

"Why is that so hard to believe"? How many people do YOU know that just sleep with pre-adolesent boys? THAT'S why it's so hard to believe.

He's touches children. Period. So YOU can {censored} Off.

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

I wouldn't let my kids hang out with you either. That doesn't make you a child molester.

The difference is that I don't WANT kids to hang out with me. He does.

• Members

Look...I don't know if he did it or not (there is no doubt that dude is a freak though), but if I were him I'd stash myself in that Ranch of his for about the next 30 years and never leave.

And what will those MJ supporters do now that the trial is over? I mean they've been hanging out at the court house for 3 months now...where do they go now?

• Members

You're the one who trudged out "twat".

Back to your unimportant little island.

Lick my pouch bitch.

Erm, I think you've just made a complete idiot of yourself, but thats your choice.

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

cause...he's all...you know...weird and stuff!!
:mad:

Well it's all about possibilities.

it's POSSIBLE he molested those kids, but why aren't there more and better witnesses coming forward about this? Why is it only these people that have pulled scams before?

It's also POSSIBLE that he didn;t do anything but what he said he did. SLEEP with them and have pillow fights and cookies and stuff. Why not? Haven't you ever had a small child, a relative or something that spent the night and got scared and wanted to sleep with you? It's no big freaking deal.

Of course, as I stated it's all in dealing with possiblities. I wouldn't let my kids spend the night with Michael, because ANYTHING is possible and it's not worth it to me to risk my kids well being for anyone that has that kind of suspicion on them. But he may be perfectly innocent as well, I'd believe that is a perfectly valid and reasonable possibility.

• Members
Originally posted by BryanMichael

Well it's all about possibilities.

it's POSSIBLE he molested those kids, but why aren't there more and better witnesses coming forward about this? Why is it only these people that have pulled scams before?

It's also POSSIBLE that he didn;t do anything but what he said he did. SLEEP with them and have pillow fights and cookies and stuff. Why not? Haven't you ever had a small child, a relative or something that spent the night and got scared and wanted to sleep with you? It's no big freaking deal.

Of course, as I stated it's all in dealing with possiblities. I wouldn't let my kids spend the night with Michael, because ANYTHING is possible and it's not worth it to me to risk my kids well being for anyone that has that kind of suspicion on them. But he may be perfectly innocent as well, I'd believe that is a perfectly valid and reasonable possibility.

Well said. As I'm sure you know I was just kidding. :D

• Members

You're in Canada (aka Dakota light) so who gives a {censored} what you think.

Lynnwood.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, wow. Lynnwood Washington. Go hang out at a mini mall. {censored}ing armpit Lynnwood. You must be retarded.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

Lynnwood.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, wow. Lynnwood Washington. Go hang out at a mini mall. {censored}ing armpit Lynnwood. You must be retarded.

I'm not from Lynnwood, I just happen to live here now. It's not exactly nirvana, but it's not that backwards {censored}hole you call a country.

"You must be retarded". What's next, the 'liar liar pants on fire' attack?

Stay above the border you useless {censored}ing cheesehead.

• Members

I agree with the Jury..Now shut the {censored} up about it and lets wait and see all the actual evidence and {censored} now that the gag order has been lifted..All we had was Media bull{censored} to go by..Hell the media had him guilt right up to the reading because the jury was not looking at him..Rant over..

• Members

I'm not from Lynnwood, I just happen to live here now. It's not exactly nirvana, but it's not that backwards {censored}hole you call a country.

"You must be retarded". What's next, the 'liar liar pants on fire' attack?

Stay above the border you useless {censored}ing cheesehead.

go back to your cage you mongoloid.

And eat some puke while yr there.

Archived