OMG He beat the rap...

corso

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by yaz75

I understand and believe me, it takes more than that to get me all bunched up for real. It just torques me that olle and Bmarshall accuse me of being molested by my dad, I'm told my mom's having her privates sucked, and I'M the one who gets called disgusting while everyone else got a free pass.

You told people to {censored} off for having a different opinion. how did you expect them to react?

• Members

what do you guys expect?
The accusers had no physical evidence, just his words. And there were no good witnesses. The decision is the correct imo. The court of public opinions will have to fight over it at the local forums.

• Members

Originally posted by Cow4prez

what do you guys expect?

The accusers had no physical evidence, just his words. And there were no good witnesses. The decision is the correct imo. The court of public opinions will have to fight over it at the local forums.

What did amaze me was that he did admit to giving alcohol to minors and they said not guilty to that as well.

• Members

Worst swede ever.

Well not as bad as the ones that cooperated with the Nazi's, but pretty bad nonetheless.

there are no good swedes. i hold each and every one of them responsible for ace of base, aqua, olle, and the fact that everyone tries to spell my last name jenson rather than jensen.

i still think you're a douche, but can we atleast agree that the swedish are a problem that must be dealt with?

• Members

What did amaze me was that he did admit to giving alcohol to minors and they said not guilty to that as well.

he was never questioned in court, he plead not guilty to all charges.

• Members

Originally posted by Dr. Custodian

there are no good swedes. i hold each and every one of them responsible for ace of base, aqua, olle, and the fact that everyone tries to spell my last name jenson rather than jensen.

i still think you're a douche, but can we atleast agree that the swedish are a problem that must be dealt with?

Thanks I guess?

• Members

Originally posted by Dr. Custodian

the swedes saved rock n' roll. waht did you ever do?

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

Well, thats frontier justice and I'm sure that your nation left that behind in the 19th century. By all means bring it back if you like, but I'll be in England and wont fear for my civil liberties.

Well, he basically said "if he is a child molester I hope he dies a long and painful death." He didn't say go get him and let's throw him over a bridge. That would be frontier justice. Also it was the lack of liberty against "English citizens" which the American colonists were, that led to the Revolutionary War. Now that the whole King thing has been over for a long time, I think we'll both be ok.

rock

• Members

Originally posted by jbford1

Well, he basically said "if he is a child molester I hope he dies a long and painful death." He didn't say go get him and let's throw him over a bridge. That would be frontier justice. Also it was the lack of liberty against "English citizens" which the American colonists were, that led to the Revolutionary War. Now that the whole King thing has been over for a long time, I think we'll both be ok.

rock

Ahh, dont bring the monarchy into it, I'm up for a big revoloution when it comes to those {censored}ers. And that {censored} was 300 years ago.

• Members

+1,000,000

Yaz, this is what set you up for this {censored}. So you think pajama parties are inherently sexual? This is what I mean. It is 100% possible that Jackson just wants to have cookies and milk with kids and then go to bed just the way he said. It is 100% possible that he has NEVER touched a child inappropriately or sexually.

Does jackson have issues? YES. BIG ISSUES, but they may be in his own emotional problems and perhaps he has never developed ANY sexual desires because of his self-loathing (I mean God, the guy has had enough of himself modified over the years-he has a serious body/self/loathing issue) But last time I checked, snuggling up with cookies and milk with kids does NOT constitute sexual assault, and you have NO WAY OF KNOWING WHAT REALLY WENT ON THERE. Why is that so hard to admit?

• Members

Yeah, that surprised me too, I mean, he admitted it. And guys, it was BryanMichael, not BrianMarshall. Don't drag BrianMarshall into our little monkey cage, he had nothing to do with it! :D

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

I read the whole thread.

There's lots of nasty things being thrown both ways.

Is that what you're teaching your kids? That if someone attacks you with obscenities, you should escalate the level of obscenity?

Doesn't seem like that's what the next generation needs to be learning.

No, he teaches his kids that he KNOWs everything that happens everywhere, all the time, without any real proof.

WHY is it so hard to admit that it is POSSIBLE that MJ didn't do these things?

Is it PROBABLE? I'd think so. But at least I can admit that I DON'T REALLY KNOW! That's why you are such an ass, you say that you KNOW 100% that he did those things. So you must work for U.S. Intelligence right? You are one of those bright souls that KNEW 100% that Saddam had WMD and was a CLEAR AND IMMINENT THREAT to the U.S. Right?

It is obvious that you have been molested OR that you find children sexually arousing because you cannot even consider the posibility that someone else could possibly - POSSIBLY sleep with kids without mastrubating. I really feel sorry that your dad did those things to you. It must have been him, you doth protest too much.
:(

Archived