Another Swollen Pickle on ebay. BIN is only $1200!!!

• Members

If you have the time and the gumption, you can build yourself a DIY pickle clone using this schematic.

I've spoken to Mr. Huge about building these and he doesn't have a problem if anyone wants to build one for themselves. If you want to make them to sell, using the Way Huge or Swollen Pickle name, he will have something to say about it. Be respectful.

• Members

Originally posted by PB Wilson

If you have the time and the gumption, you can build yourself a DIY pickle clone using

I've spoken to Mr. Huge about building these and he doesn't have a problem if anyone wants to build one for themselves. If you want to make them to sell, using the Way Huge or Swollen Pickle name, he will have something to say about it. Be respectful.

Never spoken better! A modified BMP with IC for transistors. Anyone paying $1200 is insane! I think Jeorge would laugh at such a thought.

• Members

I seriously think that guys that pay that kind of money for WH and Lovetone pedals sit around and masturbate furiously over them when they arrive in the mail. With the huge selection of great pedals out today, no WH pedal is worth over $350 at the max. Sorry, it's just not that friggin' serious.

• Members

Originally posted by StompboxMan

I like mine and keep it for the stange sound it gets playing a Fuzz Factory into it. The two make a sound like an attack delay.

Anyone ever try putting a Swollen Pickle into a Big Muff? :confused::eek::D

-C'mon, it wasn't that bad of a pun was it?

Archived