why do they erase threads??

faon

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

nope. i started a thread called "i nominate Bieke" to give the fans of your interesting posts a gathering point, and there were lots of nice comments, but i closed it before the obsceners could corrupt it. 8^)

why thank you, I know my cat isn't a big fan, while I was urinating on my lawn this morning, she turned up her tail and took a piss at me, how obscene is that

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

why thank you, I know my cat isn't a big fan, while I was urinating on my lawn this morning, she turned up her tail and took a piss at me, how obscene is that

You should pick a different spot each day(edit: of the lawn that is). I remember some ugly pictures of your lawn.

• Members

Originally posted by faon

there was a thread yesterday....I think everybody saw it... and now...gone!!!!

Zachary Vex was also in it.

why?

Can someome explain this to me?

thanks

Because zvex or one of his pyschophants complains to the moderator about the posts.

Talking about cry babies who take the ball whom with them when they start to lose: As long as the thread remains in the realm of mutual (edited as to not offend), it will remain up. Once things start to turn for zvex and his admirers the thread gets deleted.

• Members
Originally posted by faon

Someone was complaining about ??? Musictoyz ??? I think
:confused:

They were for sure talking about a guy named Ted.

That was the thread I'm talking about.

gio

It started as a *usictoyz thread, and ended with zvex defending the rights of entrepeneours everywhere.

Someone did have a poetic synopsis of the thread.

• Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

if only that were the case! the particular threads in question did not qualify as "polite and civil." i think perhaps "obscene and libelous" might come close, but that's probably too kind. 8^)

Nah...I've seen far more obscene threads here lasting for weeks like a festering road kill.:cool:

Hmmmmm...rooad killlll...

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

For what its worth, you English is better than some native speakers here.

Not an uncommon situation these days, that non-native english speakers/writers are more articulate in english than us "mericans".
"We don't need no book learnin".:p

Archived