I think the inflated Lovetone prices will drop back down soon

agentcooper2001

• Members

A few months ago some eBayer went crazy and bid up alot of Lovetone & Way Huge pedals, inflating the prices on these pedals WAY up. The Lovetone pedals on eBay have been relisted and relisted with Doppelgangers, Wobulators and others sitting still at around the $800 to $900 mark.

I'm glad to see that these pedals aren't selling at these prices. Last year at this time it was normal to see Doppelgangers, ? Flangers at around $400 to $600, which is still quite expensive, but just about the market value of these pedals. It looks like these pedals, especially the Lovetone, are going to have to get back down to those prices before they start selling again.

Isn't it insane how just one guy bidding up a ton of auctions can cause such an inflated market on certain pedals?

• Members

yeah i noticed they aren't as high as they were a few months back... a big cheese went recently for like $325 shipped which is what i paid a couple years back. when i sold it i got $100 more and they were creeping up still after that

i'd love to own another one along with a few others... hopefully they come back down to earth with the rest of us

that said i'm super excited about the great cheddar clone! :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by agentcooper2001

A few months ago some eBayer went crazy and bid up alot of Lovetone & Way Huge pedals, inflating the prices on these pedals WAY up. The Lovetone pedals on eBay have been relisted and relisted with Doppelgangers, Wobulators and others sitting still at around the $800 to $900 mark.

I'm glad to see that these pedals aren't selling at these prices. Last year at this time it was normal to see Doppelgangers, ? Flangers at around $400 to $600, which is still quite expensive, but just about the market value of these pedals. It looks like these pedals, especially the Lovetone, are going to have to get back down to those prices before they start selling again.

Isn't it insane how just one guy bidding up a ton of auctions can cause such an inflated market on certain pedals?

400-600 doesnt seem that bad for what it is when you consider that there are companies selling 1 knob boosters for $250.

Archived