'Nother new amp in the hizouse: Bandmaster Reverb

RoboPimp

• Members

lookin good

thats one of the amps i wish i would have never let go. back in the late 80s/early 90s i was all into metal and didnt really appreciate an amp that had clean character - or even some pushed grit, all i wanted was full-on assault metal and the amp is not for that.

needless to say a few years later i was kicking myself in the ass on a daily basis

• Members

Originally posted by delorean

had that exact same rig up til a few months ago!! very nice!

why'd ya get rid of it?

I've been looking at these for a long time, and I finally found one. Plus the price is actually less than I've seen just the heads sell for on ebay, so I basically got the cab fo free!

bonus!

Not sure what speakers are in the cab, it sounds sweet though, I just got home from a gig and this amp performed great! The break up is nice and when I pushed it with a SD-1 it sounded magical. Some killer crunch!! Dang! The cab is rediculous though, the pic doesn't do it justice. It's too friggin' big!

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

24_3.jpg

BLAM BABY!!!

got the head & cab - an original set, the biggest 2x12" cab I've ever seen. Damn it's HUGE!

Sounds pretty huge too.

Not bad for $429!

boo yah!

clips coming soon

That's an awesome price for the drip-edge with the cab. Looks to be in excellent condition, too.

Archived