OT - Food

sub rosa

• Members

its better to be able to eat whatever and stay thin.:p

actually though, I think a person can eat what they want and be healthy if they change what they want...not the easiest thing to do, but alot of people I know who have lost alot of weight said the trick was to not want the unhealthy stuff anymore...to actually condition yourself to be repulsed by it...something like the old catch the kid smoking and make him smoke the whole pack logic...

• Members

i prefer eating semi healthy, ie eating pretty good most of the time, with bad days every so often (ie visiting the chipper/chinese/etc...) for food or whatnot)

not because i dont want to be fat (i have lost weight for the last while (not on a diet or anything, naturally), and think i looked a bit nicer before - i was never overweigh though) but because i dont want the health problems that come with eating crap continually and being overweight, though a little bit of a belly isnt the end of the world...

David

• Members

I piss people off by eating whatever I want and staying thin. It helps that I enjoy exercise and ride 4 miles to and from work everyday. I am also running a half marathon tomorrow so I'm going to bed soon.

Archived