Sunday 11/6/05 Spam

us2bslim

• Members

Boss CE-2 60.00 shipped

rocktron deep blue analog chorus 60.00 shipped, box and all.

Ibanez DS-10 distortion. 50.00 shipped.

Electro Harmonix black Russian Muff 50.00 shipped.

Ibanez CP-9 compressor 50.00 shipped. note: batteries only w/this unit.

Roger Meyer Voodoo series Octavia. 160.00 shipped

wants:
EHX: Pulsar, Microsynth, DMM, Octave Multiplexer

• Members

danelectro innuendo
blue sparkle burst with built-in effects, recent setup and new strings w/ receipt, and amp-in-bag. good as new
220 shipped
(trade pending... get back to me, SkoolHouseRox!)

moog etherwave theremin
comes with two videos and all original paperwork, has seen only a few hours of use, good as new
335 shipped

eight-course lute (fifteen strings)
better than new... has been treated with peg dope, and has all new d'addario strings
330 shipped

PM me![/size]

• Members

Im going to NJ in two weeks and theres a GC right near where im going and id really like to have the money for a new 4x12 so i can finally start using my band master again.

So first is a no name 2x10 cab, its loaded with 2 fender 8 ohm 25 watt replacement speakers. Cones are perfect but their something wrong with them. I think its cones cry(?). The cab itself is in pretty good condition, a few scuffs and small rips, nothing major. It would probably be good fro home use or small gigs, it measure only 24x12x12 and weighs only 32 lbs. $60 plus s/h. with the speakers, $50 plus s/h w/o speakers.
again, cab is sold as is.
f3x0xv.jpg
f3x160.jpg
f3x2cx.jpg
f3x1t5.jpg

Finally i have 2 (CTS?) speakers. No sure of the wattage but i think their 8 ohms. One has rip and some spots on the cone, the other one no visable problems. Not sure exactyl what wrong with them. Ill let the pics do the speaking. $25 plsu shipping for both. $15 plus shipping for one. sold as is
f3wenl.jpg
f3weq0.jpg
f3wf3t.jpg
f3wg7s.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by us2bslim

Z Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory $150 (very clean)

DLS Chorus Vibe $140 (good shape too)

Carl Martin Compressor Limiter (very clean) $130

I'll do trades too.

You don't sell {censored} unless you're planning on getting some cool {censored}. So what's up? :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

You don't sell {censored} unless you're planning on getting some cool {censored}. So what's up?
:cool:

Normally, you would be correct....sadly.

However, this is the other situation when I sell stuff. I've binged...bought lots of cool amps and pedals, and am now on the purge side of things. This is all cool stuff, but not on the "keep" list. I've sold my Turner and Goldtop Robin too. I did buy the speedster though. You'd dig it. It is a really agressive deluxe reverb with a touch of marshall.
ampsx_10.jpg

I'll probably be buying a few things with the proceeds.

I bought RedFox's Trinity Wah...I'm kinda stoked about it.

I'm also looking for a T-Rex Mudhoney and a good trem.

• Members

Originally posted by guitardustin

Sig!

I'm still interested in that RAT, but your non-response has lead me to put a bid on an ebay auction. so if I don't win it, I'll get to you on that. it ends in about 2 days. if nothing comes up, keep me in mind.

• Members

Originally posted by booher

I'm still interested in that RAT, but your non-response has lead me to put a bid on an ebay auction. so if I don't win it, I'll get to you on that. it ends in about 2 days. if nothing comes up, keep me in mind.

Oh yeah, sorry man I totally forgot

Archived