Spam thread. Got something to sell? Looking to purchase? Post it here!

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ibanez fl-9 -- very used, a lot of dings and dangs, battery cover is missing, but the sound is still there ;) it's not a re-issue.
80euro

dunlop 105q bass cry baby -- some use but no abuse.
100euro

diamond fireburst -- serial# 55. near mint condition.
180euro

all incl. shipping to germany.
shipping in europe will be divided shipping costs.
shipping international... ask.

• Members

just a thought: if we have updates, lets try and edit our first posts, so we dont end up with 6-7 per person :)

Fender Blues Jr.
9/10 condition
new jj el84's
new sovtek 12ax7s
$315 shipped

korg ms2000r
rackmmount synth. with 49 key controller and cd that has the 2000b samples to upgrade. includes all boxes, power supplies, etc....
$350

i have plenty of references!

• Members

Buy my stuff.

HAO Rumble Mod (Dumble in a box) very clean. $140

P.E. RX Overdriver. Does very flexible clean boost all the way up to a nice fuzz. $110 SOLD

SIB Varidrive. This is the blue one. It has a few dings and some marks next to the dials for favorite settings. Sounds incredible, has a very nice NOS 12ax7 tube in it. $150 SOLD

FOXX Tone Machine. This is the new reissue. It is pretty clean, but has a couple of thin spots on the flocking. Nothing too bad, but need to say what is there. $150 SOLD

H&K Tube Rotosphere MKI. This used to be Fuzzface71(Kirk)'s and has some wear but nothing major. It functions great and sounds all swirly 'n stuff. $225

I will consider trades for TC Chorus, Maxon Chorus, Menatone Fish Factory, or try me if you think you've got something interesting (fuzzes especially)

• Members

SPAM:

FRONT PAGE HCEF SPAM THREAD SPACE AVAILABLE!!

PM FOR PRICING!

FREE IMAGE HOSTING INCLUDED!

ad.gif

NOS 1984 can of spam. Moddified with "plexi" tone stack and the most versitile tone controls you've ever used! You WILL sound like EVERY single ONE of YOUR musical IDOLS!!!!!!!!! GUARANTEED_or I WILL appologise to you profusely then stop accepting your calls/emails

CORK SNIFFERS ONLY!

only the finest of cork sniffers will be able to appreciate the harmonics and depth of sound from this spam! Their hightened sense of hearing is perfect for the rich, dense, clear, articulate, bright and airy, thick and chewy, cut you like a chainsaw, soft as a feather touch of this thing!!!

PM for price

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

By popular demand... let's see if it flies. Please limit ALL spam posts to this thread. Thank you

just curious, by ALL SPAM do you also mean ALL the spam? Like even stuff by the builders who frequent this forum as well? Or is this just for non-professional people? And what about people who might build a few dozen clones here and there and sell 'em on the side? Do they have to post all their related threads in here? You know the ones "Here's some pics of the recent pedal I was cloning and by the way I just happened to get a few dozen extra parts for everything so you know I'll sell em for $125" posts, is that considered spam and limited to this thread only or are they like crossover spam that has it's own rules and regulations? And say I am posting a few pics of a new amp and some guy is like "DAAAAMN! I WILL BUY THAT FROM YOU RIGHT NOW" will that thread get deleted because it's spam related in a way? Or if I feel like giving away a pedal someone else gave me and I decide to run a songwriting contest in which everyone has to write a song about how they feel about spam sticky threads, is that a spam thread and therefore meant for this thread or is it another kind of special thread or just not allowed all together?

• Members
-SUBDECAY STUPID BOX $85.00 SHIPPED USA
smallpic.jpg
-PRESCRIPTION ELEC. EXPRIENCE NO LED $150.00 SHIPPED USA
HTY.jpg
-FULLTONE OCTAFUZZ NIB $110.00 SHIPPED USA
9999.jpg
-IBANEZ STANDARD WAU FUZZ 125.00 SHIPPED
-IBANEZ CD-5 CYBER DRIVE $20.00 SHIPPED

PM ME WITH ??'S AND TRADE OFFERS.
USPS MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL,CREDIT CARD PAYPAL ADD 3%.

• Members
DSC01358.jpg

EHX USA Big Muff R.I. - $60 shipped
EHX Holy Grail - $70 shipped SOLD
EHX USA Bass Balls R.I. - $50 shipped
ProCo Rat 2 - $60 shipped
MXR MicroAmp R.I. - $55 shipped

Trade offers O.K.
Paypal Only.
U.S. & Canada

2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard w/ OHSC. Mint. 50's neck profile. Burst Bucker Pro wax potted Humbuckers.
Professionally setup at "The Twelft Fret" guitar shop in Toronto.
Rarely played.

DSC01365.jpg

1495 U.S. +Shipping
Paypal Only (fee covered in cost)
U.S. + Canada only please

• Members

Korg Ampworks Modeling Signal Processor - mint in box with papers, $40 shipped CONUS

Digitech Digiverb - mint in box with papers, $70 shipped CONUS

Digitech Main Squeeze Compressor - great condition (one very light scratch on the side) in box w/ manual, $35 shipped CONUS

PayPal graciously accepted. Pics available if needed. PM with questions.

Archived