What type of threads make you think, "who cares?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by nosferatu123

anything by Sidd or Papa Taco as well as Parody Threads. I think the mods should look into removing parody threads.

I barely even post on here, chode. :confused: And when I do, it is on-topic... or at least has been for the past many months.

Chode.

• Members

Threads demonstrating boldly that the guy asking don`t bother to use the Search button or google for the most basic info.

Maybe he just want to chat.

And threads like

"I`ve just ordered a xxxxxxx and the waiting is KILLLing me!!!!!" :o:mad::eek::bor::freak:

• Members

this place has really gone down the {censored}hole in the past few months.

there's only a few good info threads and most of them are here in the effects forum.

dont even bother going to the cliquie amp forum lookin for info, just wandering down the page looking at the post titles drops your Intelligent Quoitent about 100 points :freak:

i remeber when there was atleast some sevolence on this forum, i dunno what is now about all the bitching, whinning and cock wankery lately?!?! guess that's just people... i guess... :eek::freak::idea::bor::o

i like learning :thu:

edit: ahh {censored} it, grammar and speeling is too overrated anyway :wave:

• Members

Most of the threads here annoy me.

The people who can't be bothered to put their spam into the {censored}ing sticky is really starting to annoy me. Then again, most of the behavior that goes on in the sticky spam thread is starting to {censored}ing irk me.

Originally posted by vanguard

threads asking for recommendations on the best od.

Yeah, that's such a tgp thread.

Archived