Skreddy Mayo clips?

Voodoo Cafe

• Members

Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

Yeah... it's not a very good clip, that one.

I have a Mayo as well and it sounds much better. It's just not recorded properly.
:wave:

This
clip is much better imo.
:)
And also, do check out waccopaco's video demonstrations:
here
and
here

those are good i must admit.

I guess I wanns hear this Smashing Pumpkins tone in a box with actual emmulated Smashing Pumpkins songs.

• Members

Originally posted by Tribute2Johnny

those are good i must admit.

I guess I wanns hear this Smashing Pumpkins tone in a box with actual emmulated Smashing Pumpkins songs.

Yeah, well I can't help you with that I'm afraid - I can't record clips. :(

But believe me, it does the Pumpkins thing to da bone - it's not called 'Mayo' for nothing you know? :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

Yeah, well I can't help you with that I'm afraid - I can't record clips.
:(

But believe me, it does the Pumpkins thing to da bone - it's not called 'Mayo' for nothing you know?
:wave:

ohh yea.

with names like "Zero", "Mayo" and "mayonaise" it's a safe assumption.

though i love the Siamese Dream album tone, I'm loving the Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness tone a lot right now...I've edited a couple patches on my Zoom GFX-1 that sound similar, but I don't know how crappy it'll sound once I start playing with my band again this week in the Auditorium of my University.....i bet it'll suck and I'll have to go back to my Radiohead-ish stack tone...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We've got a major parts hangup right now, and I apologize for the waiting time going over the 5-week estimate.

I didn't discover how low we were on pots until we only had a few weeks' worth left, and it takes like 2 months to have them custom-made and delivered. They were shipped a few weeks ago, and I'm waiting on word from my parts pimp soon. In the mean time we're getting boards stuffed and boxes painted & labelled. I was expecting to have the pots by now... :cry:

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

We've got a major parts hangup right now, and I apologize for the waiting time going over the 5-week estimate.

I didn't discover how low we were on pots until we only had a few weeks' worth left, and it takes like 2 months to have them custom-made and delivered. They were shipped a few weeks ago, and I'm waiting on word from my parts pimp soon. In the mean time we're getting boards stuffed and boxes painted & labelled. I was expecting to have the pots by now...
:cry:

you ran out of pot?

man I cant believe that :cool:

• Members

I didn't discover how low we were on pots until we only had a few weeks' worth left, and it takes like 2 months to have them custom-made and delivered. They were shipped a few weeks ago, and I'm waiting on word from my parts pimp soon. In the mean time we're getting boards stuffed and boxes painted & labelled. I was expecting to have the pots by now...

No problem Marc! That's life bro! :thu:

Archived