Weekly spam thread - 3-27-06

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Serial number: 00266F

dscf00468sh.th.jpg dscf00474bz.th.jpg dscf00483en.th.jpg

I am the first owner. Dead mint condition (just a very small dink, I got it like that, see the photo), got it a month ago and it really has less than 2 hours of playing on it!!!! I am selling it because I have a Chicago Iron Octavian that has a footswitchable fuzz section (besides the octavia) and right now two fuzzes for me are too much :) I honestly prefer more the straight Gypsy Fuzz tone than that of the Chicago Iron but now it has to go...

It is a GREAT pedal for the Jimi Band of Gypsies tone, trully fat and inspiring, cleans up wonderfully with the volume pot and it takes great wah's and univibes before it :) Two mismatched silicon transistors give it a smooth tone, Fuzz Face Jimi BOG era!!!!

You can find more info at the KR site: www.krmusicalproducts.com

I am offering for 125 Euros and FREE shiping in Europe :) I can also post it worldwide but for a small upcharge for shiping.

PM me or send me an email at diskolos1 AT yahoo DOT gr

• Members

I have an Ampeg Sub Blaster pedal. make me an offer and you might be able to make it yours. awesome tracking and a great sounding octave box.
I also have an ampeg scrambler but i dont want to sell it for less than 199 or so, new in the box, gettin too many gifts lately but also car payments

• Members

looking to sell a Pod 2.0 (2.3 w/ box/manual) and the long floorboard with the wah/volume and switching/tapping - i think the floorboard also controls some other line 6 amps, the floorboard alone is worth most of what im asking

have box for the long floorboard also, although it has pen-holes in the top as it is a tempory tarantula housing when cleaning spider tank

i need to get close to $200 for both together - the floorboard is heavy so i need that to cover shipping (lower 48) - ill also throw in the M-audiobuddy USB midi interface w/ software to take advantage of the deep editing, or the midi/joystick cable if you need it for your soundcard

open to trades but im really doing this to fund the valve jr head and maybe a reverb pedal to go with, cash is tight at the moment

anyway, PM or bentwookies@yahoo.com

Archived