Weekly spam thread - 3-27-06

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still got 4 Commonsound tremulus lune built by me, the knobs are speed, depht, volume (@ 50% is in unity, over it boost your signal) and spacing works like a symmetry knob betwen the wave and depht, changing the spectrum of the tremoloed signal), 2 footswitches: wave (change from square to triangle wave) and bypass (Truebypass), the green led flashes with the speed of the lfo , $95 shipped clips from 4ms site

tremulus.jpg

tremboss.jpg

• Members

H&K ROTOSPHERE mkI w/60's Mullard 12ax7 - after the Korg G4, the H&K is THE best leslie pedal, definitely the best currently in production! and with the Mullard, the sound is exquisite. the mkI has the momentary, latching breaker footswitch, which they foolishly ditched in the mkII. it's in good condition for it's age, excellent condition internally.

rotosph.JPG

$210/shipped

ml

• Members

Due to my family monetary issues and recent events (mainly my company promoting me to manager, but dicking me over on a raise) I am forced to sell most to all of my gear. Prices are below with descriptions. I will ship to Canada and US. Please e-mail me at ecm22@drexel.edu with your address so I can calculate shipping.

$ BEST OFFER $ - 1990 Strat Plus Midnight Wine w/ OHSC (I bought this as new old stock a couple months back, had a complete set up by my guitar tech with D'Addario stainless 10's, and then played for maybe 15 minutes to test the setup. Immaculate! Locking Tuners, Roller nut, Tremsetter, 3 Gold Lace Sensors, TBX) NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

• Members

Zvex Fuzz Factory - Made in 2000. Works great. Has some chips and scratches. $175 shipped.

My auctions -

Fulltone ChoralFlange

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7402468479&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Boss Harmonist

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7402031881&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Looking for:

Zvex Octane 3

Mobius Feeback Looper

• Members

looking to trade or sell this RGW Bad Bob class A booster.

badbobbox.jpg

perfect condition, but it's just not what i was looking for at this time, and my bass player doesn't want it for his rig.

the model i have actually has a white knob, instead of the black one that's pictured.

i can let it go for $90 shipped in the ConUS, i'll ship to canada for slightly more.

what i'm looking for in trade - Zvex SHO, bass pedals, an expression pedal that works with a DL4, pitch shifters, and

PLEASE, if anyone,

repeat ANYONE has an

Akai Hexacomp

for sale or knows where one is for sale, let me know.

• Members

Electro-Harmonix POG (Two months old, never gigged, essentially brand new, box w/ all the trimmings) - $240

Zvex Seek Trem (Shiny, and minty, one small scratch) - SOLD

Old DOD Performer Chorus 565 - $30

Jacques Trinity Wah (Minty and fresh, no scratches, never gigged, all the trimmings) - $140

Keeley Fuzz Head (Essentially Brand New in box with all the trimmings) - $140

Prices US shipped

Archived