Weekly spam thread - 3-27-06

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fulltone 69 Fuzz - Kickass Germanium fuzzbox Still in box with all papers.

Also available

Ibanez DL-10 delay - used but works
perfect.

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/distortion - near mint with papers

Any interesting trades/offers will be entertained (looking especially for high quality octave up or tremolo pedals)

• Members

Bad Bob Boost - Awesome Class A booster capable of driving your tube amp into tone heaven. Fattens up your tone, big time. Dead quiet. Point-to-point wiring. Absolutely perfect, in box. No velcro, no scratches, never left my smoke-free studio. $90 shipped. Price lowered!

Morley 'lil Alligator - Great volume pedal, in absolutely perfect condition. Never left my smoke-free studio. $50 shipped.

Shipping is free and only to lower 48 US states.
No trades considered.
PayPal only.

• Members

Hi,
So yeah, I'm in trouble. I need to get alot of money as quick as possible to pay my necessary bills. I just lost my job, so no income. It was an office job, so I'm kind of smiling inside. But bills need to be paid!!!!!111

These pedals I truly hate to let go, as they've been so kind to me over the past years. I've loved them dearly and still do.

So, some of these prices may seem on the high side...well they are probably, but....well there's no excuse except I really really need the money this time.

I'm still trying to setup my Paypal account so that I can receive money, but this should be not much of a problem I think.

So here goes:

Digitech PDS1002 2 sec. sampler/delay: 125

• Members
Zvex Fuzz Factory - Made in 2000. Works great. Has some chips and scratches. $175 shipped.
DSC04500.jpg

Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensamble - Works great...sounds amazing. Has some chips and scratches but work well. $245 shipped
DSC04502.jpg

My auctions -
Fulltone ChoralFlange
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7402468479&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Boss Harmonist
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7402031881&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Looking for:
Zvex Octane 3
Mobius Feeback Looper

PM me if interested.

• Members

Hey I need:

A Phaser, either MXR or Small Stone, I am into a good Van Halen fan and Gilmour, I am told the Small Stone will do both etc..

A Fuzz, I am looking at a Perscription Electronics because it does Octave, I know a fella has a good '70 Fulltone as well but I want to get one I like and stick with it. So I want to make sure it is what I want before I do anything. I like Band of Gyspys and on, Woodstock etc...

A Tuner pedal? I know the TU2 is kind of the standard but any other slightly less expensive alternatives?

Thanks for any ideas and let me know what you got!

BTW: Paypal is best and easiest for me!

Aaron

• Members

I may trade the following items:

1) Effector 13 Soda Might (VFM Harsh + Nofi Chaos)

2) Fox Rox ZIM VT card

3) Electro~Harmonix Stereo Polychorus Reissue (w/ faulty rate pot)

I would especially be interested in getting:

1) Exar SF-02 or 03 Super Fuzz
2) Guyatone PS-023 Chorus/Flager/Vibrato
3) Ibanez SF-10 Swell Flanger
4) Foxrox ZIM B9, BB, or CS card

• Members

Also, for people in the Chicago area, I'm considering selling my 70's Bassman 100 head in order to fund my acquisition of an Ampeg V4. The amp has been recently serviced by Specimen electronics, complete cap job/new tubes, sounds great. The only minor problem, aside from the usual dings and corrosion, is that the jewel light is out at the moment. I'm asking $375 for it.

I have a Sunn 2x12 where I replaced the original fried speakers with a pair of Vintage 30's wired to 4 ohms total for the Bassman. Sounds great, asking $325 for it.

I'll sell the both together for $625.

Pictures available on request.

• Members
Originally posted by drmanbear

I hate to get rid of this, but a fuzz is really more of a priority right now.

My Boss DM-3 (vintage MIJ analog delay) for your Vexter Fuzz Factory

(by the way, vexter preferred though not required)

:eek:

Archived