I've only recently finally settled on a fuzz

I wanted a super fuzz clone

but it's made me realize I'd like a fuzz face to cover those tones

I'd like a fuzz that has a lot of bottem end to it as well

what fuzz would fill that order?

something that isn't too trebly, but is thick and retains the bass

but does anyone need three fuzzes?

• Members

i have a tonebender and fuzzface clone currently on my board, the big muff is off the board, its too big and i moved it cause at the time i didn't liked it anymore.

now i'm thinking i might like the big muff again, but have no place on the board.

and i'm planning to get a fuzz factory...

you can't have enough fuzz :D

PS: but i also have 3 delays :)

• Members

having fuzzes is healthy! i used to have 3: coloursound tonebender, dano french toast and zoom ultrafuzz. i sold the tonebender and am currently using the dano french for solos (with and without octave, so in fact i have 2 fuzzsounds) and the zoom ultrafuzz for powerchord-riffing or single-note riffing and for noise oscillation etc.

• Members
Originally posted by Sir H C

There are so many flavors of fuzz that having one is like only eating vanilla ice cream, while tasty you are missing out on so much more.

yes...but don't forget all those tasty toppings to add variety...you should stop by the Fuzz Lounge thread to get a peek of the amazing choices out there today...ask Rev...

;)

• Members
Originally posted by dbx

yes...but don't forget all those tasty toppings to add variety...you should stop by the Fuzz Lounge thread to get a peek of the amazing choices out there today...ask Rev...

;)

I am a vintage fuzz nut and have put too much money down the drain that way. If I got into the current production fuzzes I would be taking out a second mortgage and be in the 9volt poorhouse. :)

• Members

Originally posted by onbongos

I have 3 fuzzes but they're not boo-teek. I have a NYC Big Muff, a Vintage Rat RI and a Danelectro FAB distortion

Two of those aren't really fuzzes.

I own two fuzzes now but I have been through 7ish. I plan on getting a few more honestly. Right now I have an Ultra Fuzz and a Fuzz Factory but I think I will order a Little Big Muff and build a big cheese clone.

Archived