Post your Skreddy's for Cinco de Mayo!

trucks

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

i somehow liked the cm better. but i heard the fm cuts trough a lot of better in a band.....

what are timmys clips on your page made with? both the mayo and the top fuel pedals...

You mean Teddy Boy's clips? All his are the standard versions--scooped mids on the Mayo and cutting mids on the Top Fuel.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by bondini

And anyone get the ?Lady yet? I think I want one...

I had one!? It is great pedal. Just like they other Skreddypedals, super sound quality.
You should definitely check it out if you want fat big muff tones that sustains a day or two:love: :thu:

• Members

Just popped in to show off my babies...

Skreddy.jpg

Mayo.jpg

My favourites for distortion and fuzz! So good!

Stereotypy, I live in Finland! Half brittish and half finnish! Dig! I hope you dig your Screwdriver!

B.T.W. I want the ? Lady!!!!

• Members

wow, that top fuel in your pic does look much better than on skreddys page..

well i don't have a screwdriver.. i just meant you made me gassing for one. i just ordered a top fuel and a mayo.

marc told me you have the normal versions with cutting mids. so are they cutting through enouhg in a band situation?? because i like the sound of a cm more than with the flat-mids...

btw. here's a pic of some artwork i did for mine. how do you like them? (bad painting done in paint)

tfm---skreddy.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by stereotypy

wow, that top fuel in your pic does look much better than on skreddys page..

well i don't have a screwdriver.. i just meant you made me gassing for one. i just ordered a top fuel and a mayo.

marc told me you have the normal versions with cutting mids. so are they cutting through enouhg in a band situation?? because i like the sound of a cm more than with the flat-mids...

Well, I have the stock Mayo with cut mids and I can tell you that it cuts-thru-a-plenty. I haven't tried the flat mids version though. Olle just got one today, lets wait for his report. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by skr3ddy

Plenty. Same with the Screw Driver.

+ LOTS!
As cutting as an Englishman fueled with beer at half time of the UEFA CUP FINAL!
As to Olle? Don't forget....He is Swedish so...
:D :D :D
:wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

Well, I have the stock Mayo with cut mids and I can tell you that it cuts-thru-a-plenty.

Originally posted by skr3ddy

Plenty. Same with the Screw Driver.

well that's all i need to know :D
great!!

• Members

Hey Skreddy, Steretypy et al...

I'd say the Top Fuel can be hear in any situation, ie. full on assault from drums bass, keys and an other guitar. It's never harsh though. I really dig it!

Live i've only been using the Mayo on one song at the moment. It's a long uni-vibed lead at the end of a song. It just nails the Jimi/Isley Brothers-tone I was looking for without having to cook your amp too hot. I like to have my amp clean or just on the edge of break up. The Mayo works great. It's won't cut like the TF but it still won't get lost. There's loads of volume on tap!

Hope that helps!

Tom

Archived