Rate the previous persons pedals/pedalboard

Craigfnh

• Members

Just for fun

post your stuff and the next person can rate it , maybe catagories such as style, quantity, quality, whatever.

I'll go first...

DSCN0741.jpg

Boss TU-2>Boss AW-2>Boss CE-5>MXR Blue Box>EH USA Big Muff>Danelectro Vibrato

Be honest, I can take it:p

• Members

Originally posted by Craigfnh

Just for fun

post your stuff and the next person can rate it , maybe catagories such as style, quantity, quality, whatever.

I'll go first...

DSCN0741.jpg

Boss TU-2>Boss AW-2>Boss CE-5>MXR Blue Box>EH USA Big Muff>Danelectro Vibrato

Be honest, I can take it:p

Not feeling the auto wah or chorus, but the rest looks pretty nice. I bet the muff + vibrato is killer :thu:

Pedalboard1.jpg

• Members

i love that little big muff. I thought about getting one myself. Nice board

this is mine except i moved the Psilocybe to the 4th in the chain (before dirt)

vox wah - tu2 - keeley comp - psilocybe - BigD - Mayo - Master Blaster (now on top level) - dl447b6da09b3127cce88e7850cfd6d00000016109E

• Members

nice board wacco. Excellent choices with the HBE pedals. All the clips I have heard of the phase and Big D are the kind of thing I would hit. Not all so crazy on the DL-4, but hey, whatever blows yer skirt up!

xqj713.jpg

TU-2--> Tonefactor Huckleberry (replaced the Tweek Fuzz)-->Vox wah-->Roger Meyer Voodoo Vibe-->EP-3 Echoplex-->RI Fender Verb tank--> Marshall JMP 2x12 50 watt combo---> Leslie 16

pics of the jam board soon

• Members

LoneStarGuitar, I was looking at the picture and thinking "replace the Tweak Fuzz" but you already did it. Other than that, how can anyone fault a real Echoplex and Leslie in their setup? Is the Vox a RI or original? Nice guitars, too, and Marshall JMPs are awesome amps.

Mines attached, here's the layout: ZVex Fuzz Probe, Ooh Wah, Teese RMC2, VHT Valvulator (under upper level, B out to Boss Tuner), Keeley Baked TS9, Fulltone Distortion Pro, Ibanez PT909 Phase, Ibanez PM7, PE Vibe Unit, Ernie Ball volume pedal, DOD FX90 Analog Delay, Boss DD-20. Also just got an EH Deluxe Electric Mistress and Tonefactor Analogue Filter but haven't figured out their placement yet.

• Members

Like the Teese RMC2! the ZVex Fuzz Probe and the Ooh Wah; but whats with the dano? hows the vibe sound? I had an Ibanez PM7 liked the whacked settings but didn't dig the overall sound. Also hows the luck on the VHT Valvulator; I heard they where very fragile? Whats the deal with the distortion pro (its not one we usally hear about?) Also mad props for the kelley TS9:thu: all in all about an 8; I could get some pretty tasty tones out of it, but i need a little more variety! very nice :thu:

1a444d61.jpg

Peterson strobo stomp ( a must have); EH micro synth; Moog ring mod (w/ exp); Catalinbread chillie picoso; H20 (will eventually morph into an echoczar?) Zvex FF machine and lo0fi loopjunkie; An old school small stone with analogmans mods; EH memory man (with extra adjustments for the feedback); Foxrox octron; Ada flanger; xotic robotalk; Analogman mini-bi-comp; Teese wizard wah; Lovepedal vibe; True bypass loops mobuis and mxr paperweight; And on BIG AZZ amp controller! :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

Like the Teese RMC2! the ZVex Fuzz Probe and the Ooh Wah; but whats with the dano? hows the vibe sound? I had an Ibanez PM7 liked the whacked settings but didn't dig the overall sound. Also hows the luck on the VHT Valvulator; I heard they where very fragile?

1a444d61.jpg

Peterson strobo stomp ( a must have)

EH micro synth

Nice, I have always liked the look of this board. Very clean and the toothpaste for dinner comic doesn't hurt. Is that a wizard wah? I have been looking at those. Nice. Mmm... octron... Mmm... Fuzz Factory...

IMG_0850_small.jpg

Mine is Octron -> FF -> Fx25 -> Ultra Fuzz -> Modded DS-1 -> CE-5 -> TU-2 -> DD-20 -> Verbzilla

• Members

I dig everything on that board! Lofi Looper is great and the A/DA Flanger is the hogs balls. I run 2 boards together, here they are My boards, My amp, My Guitars and my Dog ..................................................

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

bfsr.jpgPicture004.jpg

MVC-013X.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by LoneStarGuitar

nice board wacco. Excellent choices with the HBE pedals. All the clips I have heard of the phase and Big D are the kind of thing I would hit. Not all so crazy on the DL-4, but hey, whatever blows yer skirt up!

xqj713.jpg
TU-2--> Tonefactor Huckleberry (replaced the Tweek Fuzz)-->Vox wah-->Roger Meyer Voodoo Vibe-->EP-3 Echoplex-->RI Fender Verb tank--> Marshall JMP 2x12 50 watt combo---> Leslie 16

pics of the jam board soon

What is the pink (salmon?) guitar? I like it... more pictures? I really like your guitars (not as much the less paul, but the 335 copy with a bigsby and the strat are nice.) Also, I noticed you have a Reissue Reverb Unit! I am jealous!

• Members

Originally posted by shipatsea

I dig everything on that board! Lofi Looper is great and the A/DA Flanger is the hogs balls. I run 2 boards together, here they are My boards, My amp, My Guitars and my Dog ..................................................

Picture006.jpg
Picture008.jpg
bfsr.jpgPicture004.jpg
MVC-013X.jpg

I dig everything on the board too. :eek: What an act to follow. I'm not sure what I'd do with the death metal though. Great variety. Neat in it's own way. More than pleasing. And a pooch to boot. But I don't know what all of them are.

My board has changed, mainly just gotten bigger, haven't really wanted to get rid of anything. Although I've run out of real estate. But I don't have a recent pic. So not pictured: two fuzzez, wah, extra TS9, two phasers, another od, and a partridge in a pear tree...

102_02302.jpg

• Members

Like the Teese RMC2! the ZVex Fuzz Probe and the Ooh Wah; but whats with the dano? hows the vibe sound? I had an Ibanez PM7 liked the whacked settings but didn't dig the overall sound. Also hows the luck on the VHT Valvulator; I heard they where very fragile? Whats the deal with the distortion pro (its not one we usally hear about?) Also mad props for the kelley TS9:thu: all in all about an 8; I could get some pretty tasty tones out of it, but i need a little more variety! very nice
:thu:

Whoops, sorry, forgot all about the Dano (wasn't looking at my board when I wrote up the signal chain). It's the Tuna Melt tremolo, which I think is pretty good sounding. Plus it was a gift from my wife, so it isn't going anywhere. The Vibe Unit is very lush, I like it a lot, cops Band of Gypsys easily. I use the PM7 for the ringmod sounds only. I had a problem with my VHT when I first got it, had to send it back to them for a repair, but never had a problem since. The distortion pro doesn't get a lot of love around here. I like the mids and top end in it, but didn't like the lowend until I messed with the internal trimpots slightly. Thanks for the rating, what would you add to give it more variety?

• Members

Originally posted by gr8fuldodd

My board has changed, mainly just gotten bigger, haven't really wanted to get rid of anything. Although I've run out of real estate. But I don't have a recent pic. So not pictured: two fuzzez, wah, extra TS9, two phasers, another od, and a partridge in a pear tree...

102_02302.jpg

that looks great-

its really has a lot of bases covered. lots of pedals in a pretty small area. the addition of a fuzz and a phaser pretty much seals it to me as being a board that could be used in any genre. standout pedals: mojo vibe and rat. those 2 really make it unique to me!

my most recent

IMG_0673.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

my most recent

IMG_0673.jpg

Very nice! Would be a lot of fun to play with. Bit too large for me but thats only a practical thing - the pedals are superb. Particularly like the moog phaser, diamand delay and big muff. Add a wah and that would be my basic gigging rig.

Heres mine:

101_0199.jpg

Loop junky purchase is on the horizon...

• Members

Peterson strobo stomp ( a must have); EH micro synth; Moog ring mod (w/ exp); Catalinbread chillie picoso; H20 (will eventually morph into an echoczar?) Zvex FF machine and lo0fi loopjunkie; An old school small stone with analogmans mods; EH memory man (with extra adjustments for the feedback); Foxrox octron; Ada flanger; xotic robotalk; Analogman mini-bi-comp; Teese wizard wah; Lovepedal vibe; True bypass loops mobuis and mxr paperweight; And on BIG AZZ amp controller!
:wave:

someone listens to the mars volta....:rolleyes:

No pics, and I have to run to a session RSN, but I have the following (two of the Lovetones just arrived today, so I have not mounted them on the board as yet, so signal path subject to change).

Modded Morley ABY. One side feeding a Boss TU-12, the other side feeding

BYOC FF Clone

Crybaby (due for some mods)

Demeter Compulator

HBE Germania

Ibanez TS-9 (due for an 808 mod)

(Space reserved for soon to arrive MAD DD30)

HBE Power Screamer with Fat Boost option

Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ

Lovetone Brown Source

SIB The Treminator

Line 6 MM4, stereo outs feeding

Danelectro Reel Echo

Diamond Memory Lane

Plus the Lovetone Doppelganger and Wobulator, which just arrived today. :)

I'll review someone else's setup later tonight after the session, and after playing with my new toys for a while. :)

• Members

Originally posted by DeuceII

Whoops, sorry, forgot all about the Dano (wasn't looking at my board when I wrote up the signal chain). It's the Tuna Melt tremolo, which I think is pretty good sounding. Plus it was a gift from my wife, so it isn't going anywhere. The Vibe Unit is very lush, I like it a lot, cops Band of Gypsys easily. I use the PM7 for the ringmod sounds only. I had a problem with my VHT when I first got it, had to send it back to them for a repair, but never had a problem since. The distortion pro doesn't get a lot of love around here. I like the mids and top end in it, but didn't like the lowend until I messed with the internal trimpots slightly. Thanks for the rating, what would you add to give it more variety?

No; I wasn't saying you "need" more variety, I was saying with your board "I" would "need" more variety. Possibly more dirt, as I am assuming you run a single channel amp (no amp switcher) or only use one channel? and only see a small handful of dirt. I always think you should be still busting out new and different tones and sounds (swirlys, and odd tones) even 2 hours into the set. ( I fell that people get board of the same thing no mater how good that thing is. so I like fuzz's and different dirt; and run a 4 channel amp so always new and different tones popping out. BUT...............you can do a LOT with your setup with pedal stacking to achieve some different tones; So I was just saying it wouldn't be variety enough for me, but you probably do wonders with it(on account you built it and use it consistently)

but you do have more room for pedals........ :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by AnalogJunkie

someone listens to the mars volta....
:rolleyes:

I have the albums but they are not a big influence. I really just like to keep the original sounds coming so people don't get sick of listing to the same overdrive and delay in the first 10 min. and then be forced to listen to it for another 2 hours. :wave:

• Members

this is mine for now...

foxrox octron> chunk systems mkII EF> rmc3 wha> barber tone press (on the waiting list for the analog man bi-comp)> analogman ts-9 (on the wait list for the klon)> barber tone pump II (on the wait list for the tim)>retro-sonic ce-1 clone> goodrich ldr2> diamond memory lane

all packed real neat on a pedal train pro

731995402_l.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by marshallspaul

this is mine for now...

foxrox octron> chunk systems mkII EF> rmc3 wha> barber tone press (on the waiting list for the analog man bi-comp)> analogman ts-9 (on the wait list for the klon)> barber tone pump II (on the wait list for the tim)>retro-sonic ce-1 clone> goodrich ldr2> diamond memory lane

731995402_l.jpg

Very nice selections and that is neat and tidy.

Now for my raggedy board with the signal that flows like this:

mayboard028.jpg

Various guitars > homemade ABY box: A side is>Zvex Fuzz Factory>Lovepedal Vibe>Lovepedal BM proto Dist/Fuzz>Zvex Wah Probe>Skreddy Zero>Subdecay Liquid Sunshine>Skreddy Screwdriver Proto>mini Hermida Mosferatu>Boss MIJ CE-2 BL. Boss DM-2> '67 Bandmaster Reverb

B side goes to Mesa Dual Rectifier with Boss CE-2 and Ibanez AD100 delay in FX loop.

• Members

Originally posted by marshallspaul

this is mine for now...

731995402_l.jpg

Just beautiful...love the board. Love for the Tone Press and Memory Lane - man, I want to try one so badly.

Here's mine:

boardupdate001.jpg

Vox Clyde > MXR Dynacomp > BYOC Triboost > Cat's Eye Mista Fuzz > Digitech Synth Wah > Pandora's Fuzzbox (think Fuzz Factory/Ultra Fuzz) > Dano Fish & Chips > Dano Chicken Salad > EHX Dlx. Electric Mistress > Ibanez DE7 > Yamaha Magicstomp MK I > Line 6 Echo Park

Originally posted by jimihalen

Just beautiful...love the board. Love for the Tone Press and Memory Lane - man, I want to try one so badly.

Here's mine:

boardupdate001.jpg

Vox Clyde > MXR Dynacomp > BYOC Triboost > Cat's Eye Mista Fuzz > Digitech Synth Wah > Pandora's Fuzzbox (think Fuzz Factory/Ultra Fuzz) > Dano Fish & Chips > Dano Chicken Salad > EHX Dlx. Electric Mistress > Ibanez DE7 > Yamaha Magicstomp MK I > Line 6 Echo Park

Nice rig. :cool: Is that pegboard? I'm personally not a big fan of the zip ties, but IMO it's better than velcro. I prefer the bike chain link mounting method, but YMMV.

How do you like the Magicstomp?

Archived