EH/New Sensor still having tube trouble in Russia

• Members

wow, i'm starting to realize we aren't just {censored}ed here in USA, things are becoming globaly {censored}ed. Mr. Mathews doesn't need these headaches, he deserves a smoothe ride into the golden years.. i wish I could give the guy a hug...

• Members

Originally posted by puretube

Luuuvvit!

just appeared in time for using it when designing the WIGGLER...

:)

It is a sneaky little tube, "hey where's the heater glow?!" It's rugged as all hell. My 12XA7LPS's last me what seems to be twice as long as others I've tried from Ei to JJ's. I often resort to replacing "new" tubes with my "old" used LPS's. I am not nice to my tubes... WHO NEEDS A STANDBY SWITCH?!

I wanna stick a pair of these in my Super Reverb next:

thetubestore_1895_4355290

• Members

by the time (right now...),

the aforementioned >plexi

is emptied,

coz of filling all these thirsty sockets:

carfx1576.jpg

so it needs to be re-filled again...

Question : Is audio tube engineering and manufacturing destined to become a lost art?

Answer : It already is lost. The only reason we have tube guitar amps in the stores today, is because guitar-amp manufacturers found sources for cheap 6L6s and 12AX7s...

BIG BIG doubt, here...

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

It is a sneaky little tube, "hey where's the heater glow?!" It's rugged as all hell. My 12XA7LPS's last me what seems to be twice as long as others I've tried from Ei to JJ's. I often resort to replacing "new" tubes with my "old" used LPS's. I am not nice to my tubes... WHO NEEDS A STANDBY SWITCH?!

I wanna stick a pair of these in my Super Reverb next:

thetubestore_1895_4355290

i want to get a pair of those for my route 66 too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived