Heading Out to Ed Roman Guitars in Vegas

• Members

Ed Roman looks like the lovechild of Warwick Davis and Harry from Harry & The Hendersons.

Still, if Ed would learn the Juggernaut movie by head, and whenever someone in his store would call him 'hey mister' or 'excuse me, salesperson?' he'd reply with "Do you NOT know who I am? (turns to co-worker) He must not know who I am... (turns back to customer). I'm Ed Roman, bitch!"

I'd buy the fat ewok-lookin' mudder-focker a beer!

:D

• Members

i met Ed about 8 years ago... he tried to impress me into buying a guitar by saying, "see this guitar, kid? i built it for eddie van halen..."

i was quick to cut him off by saying "why the {censored} isnt it in his house then??"

he didnt like me calling him out like that.. and gave me his 'you know who i am' speech.. gaaaaay

hes an egotistic prick bastard.. i took my 4 grand to paul reed smith-:thu:

• Members

We need to make a running gag for Ed Roman ala' the Chuck Norris quotes.....I'll start:D!!!!!!!

"Ed Roman steals human souls to use as inlays for his guitars....that's why his shop is always empty:eek:!!!"

• Members
Originally posted by ejk

We need to make a running gag for Ed Roman ala' the Chuck Norris quotes.....I'll start:D!!!!!!!

"Ed Roman steals human souls to use as inlays for his guitars....that's why his shop is always empty:eek:!!!"

:thu:

-Ed Roman wasn't born...
...he was knocked-off in Korea.
:p

-All of Ed Roman's parts have been upgraded way beyond the level of anyone elses.
:eek:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Just go into the store with this on your t-shirt. Oh, and take your shotgun too!
:D

LMAO Yeah Rev I plan to get their panties in a twist:D :D :D
I always keep ol' 870 close to me.........;)

Archived