YOUR current pedalboard pics..

• Members
Originally posted by haey2

most of your pedal boards are really great....i only have a pretty basic board...but this one never failed me for the tones that i want...
:cool:
pedalboard.jpg

you know you could use the psm-5 . as a loop for the tuner, thats what i do.

i just run my pedals like i want then i run a patch from the last pedal into the guitar input of the psm5, then i run another patch from the send on the psm5 to the input on the tuner, then a cable from the amp output on the psm-5 to my amp. this alows me to run my tuner muted. :thu:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i really like it, i use the reverse delay the most even though thats normally what other people have said they dont like about the echohead as you cant set it to hear just the delays. but it works for me and its a great size pedal for it can do.

• Members

Originally posted by NiCkMiLnE

can you dompare it to say a dd3 please?

pro's , cons?

cheers:thu:

nah i havent tried add3 before sorry. i could sort you out sound clip tomorrow if you like ?

• Members

Originally posted by NiCkMiLnE

can you dompare it to say a dd3 please?

pro's , cons?

cheers:thu:

nah i havent tried a dd3 before sorry. i could sort you out sound clip tomorrow if you like ?

• Members

Originally posted by StratAtak83

hows the quality of that thing, i just bid one of those suckaz..

It's good and solid in my opinion, and the velcro is nice and sticky. The gig bag I bought with it is a little too big (keyboard bag). I'm going to find a case that will fit it.

• Members

A few additions... My PS-3 arrived yesterday, and an Analogman comp came today. I figured out that my fuzzes do not like the comp after them, but before them is OK. I don't really care for it with the Screwdriver at all, though. The comp really kills the dynamics of the SD.

Also, for those really eagle-eyed of you, you'll notice that I'm now pushing the fuzzes with the Screwdriver. I'm getting some really good tones out of this setup, and I've got some super-ultra-cool stuff on the horizon.

DSC00755.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by hurb

updatedboardroute1.jpg

great one. i like it. how is the behringer acoustic modeler?

i am looking for a akai headrush right now. tell me, can it do the crazy getting faster/slowing down noise when you mess with the time knob with feedback set high?

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

A few additions... My PS-3 arrived yesterday, and an Analogman comp came today. I figured out that my fuzzes
do not
like the comp after them, but before them is OK. I don't really care for it with the Screwdriver at all, though. The comp really kills the dynamics of the SD.

Also, for those really eagle-eyed of you, you'll notice that I'm now pushing the fuzzes with the Screwdriver. I'm getting some really good tones out of this setup, and I've got some
super-ultra-cool
stuff on the horizon.

DSC00755.jpg

Despite how many times you change your pedals .. Murch always has a bad ass board ... I likes :thu:

whats next ? (even though you have lots of bases covered)

• Members
Originally posted by StratAtak83

Despite how many times you change your pedals .. Murch always has a bad ass board ... I likes
:thu:

whats next ? (even though you have lots of bases covered)

I think you and I have similar tastes. Your board is one that always catches my eye.

Up next I've got a Pedaltrain Pro coming Monday that I'm looking forward to... Um... There's a Lovepedal Karl coming my way from Axeandyoushallreceive in a partial trade. That'll probably be a while yet. I traded a guitar to Non-Digital Tom for his HOG and MuRF, so I'm really excited about those two. I think that's about it right now. I'm still thinking about a looper of some kind. The 2880 intrigues me, but it's expensive, and the Lo-Fi is cool but can't do sound-on-sound.... I'm still trying to figure out that piece of the puzzle.

And no, I'm not markom89.

Archived