it's a humble board in comparison to most here but it's growing and i'm poor:(

IMG_0259.jpg
soon to be added:

barber tonepress

an analog delay for the short stuff

hows the powerbank for ya? im getting one next week

• Members

Originally posted by sense_of_henry

Whenever I see Bass Synths I always think of Spinal Tap's intro to Big Bottom on Saturday Night Live (I think). On lead bass guitar, on double-neck bass guitar, on bass synthesizer...

And, a little solo:

hehe it's about time i put my bass synth to more cheesy use. I bought it expecting to use it for one cover song

this one infact

but i use it all the time:o

always tastfully ofcourse;)

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

+1. His, bieke's, gregovertone's, and a couple other's that I can't think of off the top of my head are just depressing. I look over my shoulder at my board and sigh...

Oh well. I'm working on it.

murch. your board kicks ass.

i can't imagine there is anything you can't do with your rig.

my board shot:

IMG_0673.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

murch. your board kicks ass.

i can't imagine there is anything you can't do with your rig.

Hey, that means something coming from you. Thank you.

I think once I get the handful of pedals that are currently in the mail I'll be pretty much set except for the more exotic stuff. I really want a HOG and MuRF, and possibly a looper of some kind. After that... well, you know how GAS is. But that'll be a pretty nice setup.

• Members

Hey, that means something coming from you. Thank you.

I think once I get the handful of pedals that are currently in the mail I'll be pretty much set except for the more exotic stuff. I really want a HOG and MuRF, and possibly a looper of some kind. After that... well, you know how GAS is. But that'll be a pretty nice setup.

awesome.

i used to be the kinda guy where id make sure every sound was on my board, at all times. whether i used it or not.

i then moved on to the exotic crap. i picked up a space station, a murf, a moog ring mod, all sorts of crap. didnt use'm.

eventually i realized that all that wasn't for me.

i like me some delay, dirt and pitch shifting.

and phase trem verb vibe fuzz

;)

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

speed of the moog phaser.

i love the slow setting of the moog. just this disgustingly thick filtered moving sound. its perfect
:D

Duh! I seriously MISSED the Moog even being on your board.

Shoot me, shoot me now.

• Members

You ever gonna sell that Uglyface?

PB Wilson did and amazing job assembling the pedal ... and it is one of the few noisemakers that I have encountered over the years that has allowed me to acheive what I truly consider to be "controlled chaos" ... so, in short, most likely not .. especially now that I have witnessed what it can do when used in conjunction with the Foxrox Octron. :love:

I would actually like to get a second Uglyface with a more standard frequency control so that it will be possible to have two radically different settings on tap. Tim Escobedo has convceived some truly amazing synthfuzz circuits and the Uglyface is a prime example. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by slingshotmb

bieke hows the octave mutiplexer compare to the foxrox octave.

I'm pretty much satisfied with the Octave Mulitplexer, I think it does that phat bass sound pretty well, and with a flick of the sub switch you shift into synth bass territory, and I kind of like the glitchy capbilities, these are very musical and reproducible once you get the hang of it. It is a bit low in output though, but I can get past that using boosts after it

I recently got a Foxrox Octron in a trade and fell in love with that pedal after hearing it, so I figured I could sell the Multiplexer, but then I put both pedals next to eacho ther and found our the Multiplexer performs a lot better if you want cheesy bass synth sounds, and it has a more bassy sound overall, and I tweaked the trimpot on the Octron for maximum low octave output. There also is a trimpot to go from a fuller upper octave to a more octavia type upper octave

I've deciced to keep 'em both

Archived