YOUR current pedalboard pics..

• Members

Originally posted by zinzin

great one. i like it. how is the behringer acoustic modeler?

i am looking for a akai headrush right now. tell me, can it do the crazy getting faster/slowing down noise when you mess with the time knob with feedback set high?

the behringer is kool i like it, its not gonna knock you on your back when you hear it and go wow is that an acoustic:eek: but its not bad . it adds hiss but you dont hear it when you play.

the headrush i have just got and it also seems to add a bit of hiss too. iam useing it just for the looper really the delays is nice but there is no delay noise when you turn the time knob(but i have that coverd with my other delays) but the looper is fab!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yousendit link

theres the behringer acoustic modler at the start for the guy who asked about it.

the rest is just the echohead going thrue the different modes. with a bit of dirt at the end.

the weird noises are the time knob being moved about.

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

I think you and I have similar tastes. Your board is one that always catches my eye.

Up next I've got a Pedaltrain Pro coming Monday that I'm looking forward to... Um... There's a Lovepedal Karl coming my way from Axeandyoushallreceive in a partial trade. That'll probably be a while yet. I traded a guitar to Non-Digital Tom for his HOG and MuRF, so I'm
really
excited about those two. I think that's about it right now. I'm still thinking about a looper of some kind. The 2880 intrigues me, but it's expensive, and the Lo-Fi is cool but can't do sound-on-sound.... I'm still trying to figure out that piece of the puzzle.

And no, I'm not markom89.

Your a bad man murch .. the hog and murf is gonna make your board gangsta.. (you know your gonna have to post pix when they come right :thu: )

Yeah it came today (moog ringmod) , i was toying with it a lil this afternoon . I really love how organic is sounds . so many great possibilities . Its a definate keeper . I did cut the volume and highs from my tone, so im goign to have to stick it in a looper . I'll have pix of my shabby board once i get my digi cam hooked up .

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Moog, DL-4, DD-20, PDS 20/20, Verbzilla, MagicStomp, Fuzz Factory... Goddamn, man. I can't keep up with all that.

thanx ... Im pretty satisfied with all the delays and stuff.. but im annoyed with my gain stuff ..

my silver face deluxe reverb loves my dod bifet.. thats my go-to guy ..

oh and exp pedals for the ps3 , dl4, and ring mod is a plus . and cheap radioshack tap tempo suits the dd20 great..

• Members
board_01.jpg

This is my main board.

Pic Wah --> Keeley Comp --> CC2 w/ NKT-275 card --> Future Girl Loop Box -->

Loop 1 (Keeley Javaboost --> Keeley BD-2 --> ZIM)

Loop 2 (Foxrox TZF --> Rastop Designs Phaser/tremolo --> Analog SIB! Echodrive)

Into a Matchless Chieftain 212 (Thanks to Stoney Stomp!)

board_02.jpg

This is the Livingroom board (which my wife is challenging me about)

Fasel Crybaby RI --> Analogman Modded Dynacomp --> Keeley Fuzzhead --> VL Microvibe --> Foxrox Octron --> Pigtronix EP-1 Phaser --> Tubezone --> Ibanez AD-9 RI

Into a Fender Deluxe Reverb II

• Members

OK so I haven't posted it in a while and a lot has happened since then. Check it out:thu: Big holes are for a king of tone an echo-czar/angel baby that someday when my lucky number is called I may even get to mess with?:bor:

Picture059.jpg
Picture060.jpg
Picture061.jpg
Picture062.jpg
Picture057.jpg:thu:

signal flows guitar mobuis TB loop > love-pedal white dragon > foxrox octron > Teese wizard wah > zvex machine> fuzz factory> zendrive > lovepedal vibe > Analogman mini-bi-comp > first effects loop > EH HOG > EH memory man (analogman; Howard Davis modded)> Zvex Lo-fi loop junkie >second effects loop > EH small stone (analogman modded) > Xotic Robotalk > Moog ring mod > Visual sound H2O > A/DA flanger. I think that's it? a few odds and ends left but if you are really wondering just ask.

• Members
Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

OK so I haven't posted it in a while and a lot has happened since then. Check it out:thu: Big holes are for a king of tone an echo-czar/angel baby that someday when my lucky number is called I may even get to mess with?
:bor:

Picture059.jpg
Picture060.jpg
Picture061.jpg
Picture062.jpg
Picture057.jpg:thu:

signal flows guitar mobuis TB loop > love-pedal white dragon > foxrox octron > Teese wizard wah > zvex machine> fuzz factory> zendrive > lovepedal vibe > Analogman mini-bi-comp > first effects loop > EH HOG > EH memory man (analogman; Howard Davis modded)> Zvex Lo-fi loop junkie >second effects loop > EH small stone (analogman modded) > Xotic Robotalk > Moog ring mod > Visual sound H2O > A/DA flanger. I think that's it? a few odds and ends left but if you are really wondering just ask.

Nice cables ;) I love those silent plugs.

Oh yeah, nice board too!

• Members
Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

Nice cables
;)
I love those silent plugs.

Oh yeah, nice board too!

Thanks; I will slowly be doing the whole board in the evidence. but enjoying what I have very much! The board still needs a little work. and some waiting list pedals:cry: :bor:

• Members

Thanks; I will slowly be doing the whole board in the evidence. but enjoying what I have very much! The board still needs a little work. and some waiting list pedals:cry:
:bor:

I wanted to wait for the KOT, and who knows, when he starts shipping them I may order one... but jeez that's one heck of a wait, and I kind of needed something quick (Mosfet FD2, sounds awesome). Nobody even really knows a whole lot about them, but it has some major hype built up on it... enough to make me get one.

You should check out the cardas cable that Mark just got, looks real nice (not that evidence isn't already really nice :D, heck I just use Canare and Sommer).

• Members

He was telling me about that; said I should do my board in it; as it is more flexible?

Not sure, the picture of it looks like it's made to survive WW3, I for some reason doubt it's flexibility... quite pricey though, I think that once you hit that much $ for a patch cable you lose me.

• Members
100_2682.jpg

let's all laugh at the 505 together......yes it sucks. I need auto wah for one song and I already had this from when I was 16!!!! it's in a bypass loop.
The AM Clone Chorus has the glare.
Notice the mic stand mount. I keep my slide there when the mic stand isn't needed (when I'm packed up)

I think I'm going to clean it up a bit with 90 degree angle power plugs and run them under the bottom.

• Members
Originally posted by guitarchris

100_2682.jpg

let's all laugh at the 505 together......yes it sucks. I need auto wah for one song and I already had this from when I was 16!!!! it's in a bypass loop.

The AM Clone Chorus has the glare.

Notice the mic stand mount. I keep my slide there when the mic stand isn't needed (when I'm packed up)

I think I'm going to clean it up a bit with 90 degree angle power plugs and run them under the bottom.

Nice setup... Looks like something I might use...

Archived