Markom89 humor attached.

papa taco

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

I'm a pretty level-headed guy. I keep the disrespect to a minimum.

Maybe it's the jealousy speaking. I'd kill to have the gear he owns and will be owning in the near future. I'll be the first to admit I'm jealous.
:wave:

I'm not jealous because while we may lack in the gear department, when it comes down to who is the better player, which really matters, most of us would win.

...And he's dumb enough to buy a Diezel as a "clean amp that takes pedals well"

• Members

DJ, now I"m jealous of YOU!
At 16 (or younger, like you said) I didn't even know who lovepedal was! I don't even think Sean was around (over 10 years ago).

I'd say you've got a good start, but you really have a good FINISH! :thu:

That markom kid just doesn't {censored}ing listen. His posts are worthless. The TGPers are gonna show him that they couldn't care less what he owns.

• Members

Jeff, slightly OT, but what is about you that makes [he who shall not be named] turn into a Bond villain?

"So, old friend, we meet again. But this time it would seem the shoe is on the other foot... Won't you introduce me to your lovely lady friend?"

• Members
Originally posted by Last Nerve

DJ, now I"m jealous of YOU!

At 16 (or younger, like you said) I didn't even know who lovepedal was! I don't even think Sean was around (over 10 years ago).

I'd say you've got a good start, but you really have a good FINISH!
:thu:

That markom kid just doesn't {censored}ing listen. His posts are worthless. The TGPers are gonna show him that they couldn't care less what he owns.

Yeah I'm lucky I discovered these sites. I don't know what I'd be playing through if I didn't! It gave me an appreciation for good tone. Listening to loads of clips fine tuned my ear.

However, now I'm broke.

Markom never seems to run out of funds. When he said he had $1000 to spend on pedals a while ago, I thought "okay, he's pretty rich, whatever."

But now.. he must've spent 3000-4000 bucks on pedals.

Good thing he doesn't know how to use his gear. :D

• Members
Originally posted by ChitownTerror

I still am convinced he's a very good troll. No one is that stupid or annoying naturally. He's top of his class in trolling.

I don't know. Have you ever met somebody from Toronto? That place is full of his type.

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

imo:

Without some
time and energy
invested in your playing... even your intentions behind playing...

- gear is meaningless.

:cry:

On that note fatback, your Google vids have inspired me to put together a simple bedroom rig. I haven't been getting enough playing time because all of my gear is at a rehearsal space downtown... so...

Gonna use a Lovepedal 1/2 Watt Classic, a Direct Drive, Memory Man and some other goodies at home, see how it goes. :wave:

• Members

imo:

Without some
time and energy
invested in your playing... even your intentions behind playing...

- gear is meaningless.

:cry:

Fatback,

I couldn't agree with you more. In fact I think will actually hinder your playing. How many times have you wondered what pedal a certain player is using to get a certain tone only to find out he's not using a pedal at all, it's all in his technique. I think that is what I find most amuzing about marko is that he thinks somehow that by buying a $1000 piece of gear he is going to earn someone's respect. Once he plug's in the game is over. He's young, he will learn. (hopefully)
Oh, by the way I enjoy your clips. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by endo23

Gonna use a Lovepedal 1/2 Watt Classic, a Direct Drive, Memory Man and some other goodies at home, see how it goes.

-Sounds like a great little rig. With an efficient speaker, you'll be amazed at how loud 1/2 a watt can be!

An Antelope fx MorningDew eq stays velcroed on top of my 1/2watter inside a small cab as my favorite portable guitar rig. The M.D. can increase the versatility of the 1/2watter exponentially and take it from it's inheirent "tweedy mids" voice to a more open "blackface" tone. I like the M.D., but any decent eq-pedal would work and is highly recomended for decent low volume/bedroom tones with this or any rig.
:thu:

(edit: oops,, this Mikey'umm... thread is suddenly running off topic and onto gear! My bad.)
:p;):D

• Members

hmm, something like that... (I left my lab-coat at the office.)
;)

I will say that it's...
- louder than any amp should rightfully be in a bathtub.

Mmmm... reverb tank...

I'll have to find one of these to try with teh Smokey...

040688832944_4.jpg

Archived