Markom89 humor attached.

papa taco

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jasonfuzz

Whoa, what the christ? I'm all for internet humour but even I don't have the time to make up multiple personas and create new IP addresses to get around the ban.

A rather precidtable response, given the accusations that have been leveled.

:p

• Members

So I poked fun at him for being an idiot and he got banned and all of a sudden I'm him?

You said you saw "his" gig. Well, we have doubts that such a fool as "he" truly exists. If "he" is a fake, then clearly you are in on the scheme. You have the right to seek an attorney's representation from this point forward, Mr Fuzz. If that is your real name!

:wave:

• Members

Off to Guantanomo with you, Jasonfuzz, to await... to await... well, to await what's coming to you. Which, whatever it is, will be totally incriminating and convincing, leaving no American in doubt of your guilt.

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

All's I can say is yes, he's for reals.

That's terribly, terribly sad.

We may want to consider inviting him back, though, if only so his cast-offs hit our SPAM thread. Who's with me?

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

jasonfuzz. You are free to go. My apologies for the thoroughness of the rectal examination. I felt that there may be a hidden meatball up there.

Jasonfuzz should not be let off the hook yet - not until he tells us what two cover songs were played at teh gig, and what hat [he who shall not be named] was wearing.

• Members

You said you saw "his" gig. Well, we have doubts that such a fool as "he" truly exists. If "he" is a fake, then clearly you are in on the scheme. You have the right to seek an attorney's representation from this point forward, Mr Fuzz. If that is your real name!

Actually, I never went to go see "his" gig. I don't know anymore than anybody else if he exists. I just got so sick of him and wanted to see if I could write a fake report and see if he'd freak out and get himself banned. ding ding ding! mission accomplished.

• Members

Actually, I never went to go see "his" gig. I don't know anymore than anybody else if he exists. I just got so sick of him and wanted to see if I could write a fake report and see if he'd freak out and get himself banned. ding ding ding! mission accomplished.

Ah crafty. By the way, I didn't know you were asian.

• Members

jasonfuzz. You are free to go. My apologies for the thoroughness of the rectal examination. I felt that there may be a hidden meatball up there.

Taco, there is no way I can express the humour you have brought to me with this one comment ;)

• Members
Originally posted by jackpotjewell

PT, I'm a little surprised he didn't freak out on you on TGP. didn't he PM you a death threat, or is all forgiven now?

Nah, I was kidding about the death threat. Before he was banned, I kept accussing him of sending me one, just to piss him off.

;)

• Members
Originally posted by plinky

Taco, there is no way I can express the humour you have brought to me with this one comment
;)

Thanks for your positive feedback. I truly believe I was approaching Monty Python levels with that one.

:p

Archived