New Years new kit thread!

packrat

• Members

Alright, the December kit thread has gotten completely out of hand with everyone's christmas presents to themselves. What are people picking up over the year boundary?

I just got the delivery notification email for my Monoma 40h, I'm waiting for a Prodyssey to show up and I'm hopefully going to find somewhere with an ultralite in stock so I can start building interesting audio applications with Max and the monome.

B>

• Members

Originally posted by Allerian

Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the shore of a dark Scottish lake.

Must... resist... temptation... to... hijack.... thread... :freak:

Originally posted by packrat

What are people picking up over the year boundary?

I suppose I need to stay on topic here: Electro!:thu:

• Members

A few days early for the January thread, but one of my kids picked up a Behringer iAXE393 usb guitar. Pretty amazing build quality for the price and the software is pretty cool as well. For someone looking to get a good guitar sound w/o the commitment of getting into a bunch of new gear, it is mighty cool.

• Members

The KP2 looks nifty. I'm trying to limit new synths acquisitions to things which are extremely cool and about to go out of production for the next little bit, but I do want to get more effects stuff.

I just took a train 80km and back to pick up an ultralite. (Fortunately, the public transport system here is friendly to people working on laptops). Now I'm going to get it hooked up to max and start building loopy effects things.

B>

• Members

That's funny, I've had X360 with Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War, for about 2 weeks. Had to return it today, cause I just won MC909 and An1x for 9 Ben Franklins, should be here in like a week.

I was interested in DX200, but it sold for $405 with no cables and no knobs, wtf ??? An1x was $275 and 909, $635.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160065314527&rd=1&rd=1

Archived