papa taco

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by wacopacco

she lives 20 minutes from me:idea:

:love:

You must live near my sister-in law then (Glens Falls & Lake George). She knows Rachel and says she's a bitch, nothing like the girl-next-door she plays on TV.

• Members

I'm really sick of this bitch. I hated her the first time I saw her traveling around for "Cheap eats"... She'd nag the piss out of her wait staff with {censored} that no person who ACTUALLY eats out with regularity would do... "Whats good on the menu?" is like asking for extra boogers. Bringing in a camera crew is extra insurance... Tipping your wait staff 9% only enforces the idea of being cheap to McDonalds going jerkoffs to think the wait staff makes a living wage at $5/hr. Tips are flattery to wait staff after all...

There should be a show on how to tip. Start at 25% and work down for minor infractions like not refilling water or bringing you a beer in time. Pretty quickly you become a "regular" and get worldclass service when you know how to take care of your waitstaff, they take care of you.

Rachel Ray is to culinary experience what Milli Vanilli is to creative, talented, sublime rock music.

Archived