Taking a HCFX back seat ... just signed up with TGP (arghh !!!)

dangerous dan

• Members

As the search is not working, I can't research anything I am GASing for so I've joined the dark side..... TGP. Nice to see some familiar names over there.

But after 24 hours of being there Markom is starting to f**k me off, I feel a spot of Markom baiting coming on.

See you over there Wilbo.

• Members

Originally posted by dangerous dan

As the search is not working, I can't research anything I am GASing for so I've joined the dark side..... TGP. Nice to see some familiar names over there.

But after 24 hours of being there Markom is starting to f**k me off, I feel a spot of Markom baiting coming on.

See you over there Wilbo.

Dont waste your time. Besides, theyll ban you very quickly for taking stabs at him. Its even worse if they know youre from HC.

BTW - I enjoy TGP for the snobbery sometimes. I just picked up Menatone Fish Factory from the emporiums there.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

Dont waste your time. Besides, theyll ban you very quickly for taking stabs at him. Its even worse if they know youre from HC.

BTW - I enjoy TGP for the snobbery sometimes. I just picked up Menatone Fish Factory from the emporiums there.

Thanks for the tip off, I'm not planning on breaking the rules there, I'm also using a different user name so they can't HC me.

• Members
Originally posted by PeelingPaint98

Just remember ANY public questioning of a moderater will result in suspension or bannation, even in polite tones.
:rolleyes:

Not always. I got into it with Big Mike I believe and didnt get in trouble. You just cant be stupid about arguing with them.

• Members

Originally posted by therhodeo

Not always. I got into it with Big Mike I believe and didnt get in trouble. You just cant be stupid about arguing with them.

Are you implying that I am? Me thinks not, it's all about brown nosing there, once you get into their chocky hole then you probaly can argue but beyond that, no.

• Members

it's all about brown nosing there, once you get into their chocky hole then you probaly can argue but beyond that, no.

I don't think you can even access their "chocky hole" as some other punter has already inserted his "Lovetone Super Clone Vibe Thingy" up there.

I guess TGP don't like to talk about Bad Monkey

• Members

Originally posted by dangerous dan

I don't think you can even access their "chocky hole" as some other punter has already inserted his "Lovetone Super Clone Vibe Thingy" up there.

I guess TGP don't like to talk about Bad Monkey

Noppers, occasionaly a cheapie thread got brought up but for the most part it's a 200 dollar minimum.

• Members

Noppers, occasionaly a cheapie thread got brought up but for the most part it's a 200 dollar minimum.

I reckon I'll get bored of it in a week.

I also suspect I'm not going to fit in there, it seems very conservative. My avatar is an example of the kind of bad behaviour I find acceptable !!

• Members

Originally posted by Ben Co.

I thought it was just 'no personal attacks'... that seems simple enough. What did you get banned for PP98?

-Ben

Something I said which I thought was common knowledge which I thought also I said in a non-attacking way drew a warning from Jamie dixhead, when I asked for clairification publicly on the attack policy the only answer I got was public intimidation. I am not easily intimidated so I persisted in asking for clairification also in a fairly respectful but maybe a bit snippy way and was suspended for "arguing with a mod" I protested with Scott but basically I was told that any public questioning of a mod will draw a suspension.

Probably my suspension's up now, I don't know and don't really care.

• Members

Are you implying that I am? Me thinks not, it's all about brown nosing there, once you get into their chocky hole then you probaly can argue but beyond that, no.

I'm not implying anything and at the time I did that I had like 3 posts so there was no butt kissing involved.

• Members
Originally posted by alteredsounds

Bit of a dull pedal fashion shop over there. I'll stay here on the short bus, much more fun.
:D

You're spot on there!! This place is more like the naughty boys class (sometimes verging on a borstal) and TGP is the A grade students who don't tolerate people messing about and taking the piss.

Archived