What are you getting your girlfriend for christmas?

SE1081

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Grab that, sell it and use the money to buy this years gift.
:idea:

haha. she says she needs to take lessons to appreciate it. Lessons?! I didn't take no stinkin lessons. Why when I was a young gipper I would play guitar while walking uphill in the snow with no lessons.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DonaldDemon

haha. she says she needs to take lessons to appreciate it. Lessons?! I didn't take no stinkin lessons. Why when I was a young gipper I would play guitar while walking uphill in the snow with no lessons.

That would drive me bonkers. :mad:

Tell her to use it or lose it!

• Members

She said we are celebrating my birthday instead of Jesus' this year. My birthday has been on the 28th of December since the day I was born. Thus I haven't had a real birthday celebration my entire life. I was sorta looking for a Karmann Ghia. That is a bit much for any holiday gift. A kitten? She has two cats already? A puppy? That would be for me. I have no ideas.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

That was going to be my other suggestion.
:eek:
These girls are MADNESS around Christmas I tell you. MADNESS!

Luckily I know she wants a Troy Aikman Cowboys jersey so thats one gift in the bag. Then I just need to find her something simple and nice jewelry wise to round out the package.

She did say that it doesn't matter what I get her jewelry wise, what matters is that its from me. I personally think thats crap and if I don't pick something she likes she'll wear it a few times to make me think she likes it then bury it away or take it back.
:rolleyes:
Luckily I've got two sisters that are going to do this part of the shopping for me.
:thu:

Get her a handmade pearl necklace.

It's the gift that keep on giving.

c

• Members

We're getting a very expensive dog that she doesnt even want, so she's saying that'll be our christmas. Since she's letting me get this dog, I've got get her something nice!

She has two ipods, tons of jewelry and all that! ...help!

• Members

Pink Ipod Nano.

I mean, why not?

She mentioned it as being something she wanted and a few hundred bucks aint that a big a deal for me.

Might be overkill considering it's only been 4 months. But, then again, it's easy and not having to think of something else is worth the extra dough to me.

:D

• Members

hahahahahaha....
im getting her what she asked for......PEDALS!!!
(i swear!)

im building her a multi effects unit that screws onto a mic stand with a foot controled switching system (for flute)
it will have delay, octave down, and pitch pirate.

im building it into an old tube tester enclsure, so it will look amazing!

coolest girlfriend ever................
:thu::D:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

hope she says yes.
:wave:

No worries about that bud, its a sure thing. We have talked about our future extensively, she's moving over here from California for me (I don't like to do things simply you know) in February and I'm going over to California next week to do the business! Money drainer for sure but totally worth it!

Archived