What are you getting your girlfriend for christmas?

SE1081

• Members

Man, I'm failing at this. So far she bought me an Agile guitar and a sweet Asian Buffalo Leather coat. All I got her so far was a Barnes & Noble gift certificate and tickets for the King Tut exhibit in Philly. :rolleyes:

She's got so much jewlery and her parents always buy jewlery that puts mine to shame, ie Movado, etc. I need to get on the ball and think of something fast.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DonaldDemon

Man, I'm failing at this. So far she bought me an Agile guitar and a sweet Asian Buffalo Leather coat. All I got her so far was a Barnes & Noble gift certificate and tickets for the King Tut exhibit in Philly.
:rolleyes:

She's got so much jewlery and her parents always buy jewlery that puts mine to shame, ie Movado, etc. I need to get on the ball and think of something fast.

get her one of those like jewel encrusted ipod cases

• Members

Man, I'm failing at this. So far she bought me an Agile guitar and a sweet Asian Buffalo Leather coat. All I got her so far was a Barnes & Noble gift certificate and tickets for the King Tut exhibit in Philly.

I know its painful...but go Christmas Shopping with her. She'll drop more hints than you'll know what to do with.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

I know its painful...but go Christmas Shopping with her. She'll drop more hints than you'll know what to do with.

Believe or not, that was part of the problem. She spouts out so many damn things she wants I can't keep up with it! I notice I tune her out now so I can't remember anything. :o

I am actually making her a nice jewerly box from scratch though. I am using maple and going to line it with velvet, route it, carve it, etc. Hopefully I can finish it in time.

• Members

Believe or not, that was part of the problem. She spouts out so many damn things she wants I can't keep up with it! I notice I tune her out now so I can't remember anything.
:o

Oh man, well looks like you'll need to go on another suicide mission and maybe bring a notepad this time. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by sub rosa

Well I haven't figured what I'm getting her yet but I am proposing to her this holiday
:)

Check it:

ring.jpg

circa 1910 Belgium, platinum, two old mine brilliant cut diamonds along with six single brilliant cut diamonds.

:wave:
Hello future!

I hope she'll say yes.
Best of luck to you two.

I am single and jewish - no girlfriend, no X-mas.
I usually asked my girlfriend what she wants for her birthday or our anniversary,
in the times I didn't I usually bought something she didn't like.

Mary X-mas y'all

• Members

lol. Maybe I should bring my mini cassette recorder!

That was going to be my other suggestion. :eek: These girls are MADNESS around Christmas I tell you. MADNESS!

Luckily I know she wants a Troy Aikman Cowboys jersey so thats one gift in the bag. Then I just need to find her something simple and nice jewelry wise to round out the package.

She did say that it doesn't matter what I get her jewelry wise, what matters is that its from me. I personally think thats crap and if I don't pick something she likes she'll wear it a few times to make me think she likes it then bury it away or take it back. :rolleyes: Luckily I've got two sisters that are going to do this part of the shopping for me. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

That was going to be my other suggestion.
:eek:
These girls are MADNESS around Christmas I tell you. MADNESS!

Luckily I know she wants a Troy Aikman Cowboys jersey so thats one gift in the bag. Then I just need to find her something simple and nice jewelry wise to round out the package.

She did say that it doesn't matter what I get her jewelry wise, what matters is that its from me. I personally think thats crap and if I don't pick something she likes she'll wear it a few times to make me think she likes it then bury it away or take it back.
Luckily I've got two sisters that are going to do this part of the shopping for me.
:thu:

Preach on brotha, I feel your pain! She says the same {censored} to me. I don't know how to shop for jewelery and that's alotta cash to drop for something they will wear a few times to make you happy. They just basically want to know you spent the time and money on them, whether they wear it or not. Damn these bitches!

• Members

Preach on brotha, I feel your pain! She says the same {censored} to me. I don't know how to shop for jewelery and that's alotta cash to drop for something they will wear a few times to make you happy. They just basically want to know you spent the time and money on them, whether they wear it or not. Damn these bitches!

Yeah it sucks. What its REALLY all about is she wants something to show her friends and co-workers and say, "Look what he bought me for Christmas! Look how much he loves me!!!"

I've made it over 2 years without buying her jewelry though so its about time I ponied up and did something. I'm only going to have to spend 100-150 bucks for a simple necklace though so I'll live.

• Members
Originally posted by JDandCoke

write her a song!
:)

I would but Bel Biv Devoe beat me to it:

Poison
Yeah spot a man of freedom for a fact aah-aah uh-hum
Poison you ready Ron I'm ready
You ready Dave I'm ready Slick are you
Oh yeah break it down

Girl I must warn you
I sense something strange in my mind
Yeah yo situation is serious
Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time
Mm mm tell 'em Rick it's all so beautiful
Relationships they seem from the start
Yeah mm mm it's all so deadly
When love is not together from the heart
Mm mm check it out

It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it outta my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

That girl is poison
Never trust a big butt and smile
That girl is poison poison

If I were you I'd take precaution
Before I start to leave fly girl
You know 'cause in some portions
You'll think she's the best thing in the world
She's so fly, she'll drive you right out of your mind
Steal your heart when you're blind
Beware she's schemin', she'll make you think you're dreamin'
You'll fall in love and you'll be screamin' dreamin'

Poison deadly moving it slow
Looking for a mellow fellow like DeVoe
Getting paid laid so better lay low
Schemin' on hots my end the pro show
The low pro hot should be cut like an afro
See what you're sayin' huh
She's weighin' but I know she's a loser
How do you know me and the crew used to do her
Poison (x20)

I was at the bar shake shakin' takin' 'em off
And that night I played the wall
Checkin' out the fellas the highs the lows
Keepin' one eye open still clockin' 'em
Still one particular girl that stood out from the rest
Poison as can be how how is she
Michael me and see and I'm runnin' the show
Bell Biv DeVoe ha-ha ha-ha
Now you know you're Slick blow

It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it outta my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

That girl is poison (Poison poison)
Never trust a big butt and smile
Poison (Poison poison)
She's dangerous
Poison
Oh yeah (poison) oh yeah
(Poison poison)

Hear fellas you hear what I'm saying Mike
Yeah baby dance for a fact
What's happened to Ral-T and Johnny G and Bobby Brown
You know who we mean crew
(Poison)
ah-ha ah-ha ah-ha

• Members

give her your #2 guitar, and teach her how to play, she will appreciate that alot

• Members
Originally posted by NiCkMiLnE

give her your #2 guitar, and teach her how to play, she will appreciate that alot

:eek: give.....her....a....guitar.....?!

Actually I bought her a banjo last x-mas because she wanted one really bad. I went out and bought a nice quality one with a hsc and all. Guess where that is? Under the bed collecting dust. :mad:

• Members

:eek:
give.....her....a....guitar.....?!

Actually I bought her a banjo last x-mas because she wanted one really bad. I went out and bought a nice quality one with a hsc and all. Guess where that is? Under the bed collecting dust.
:mad:

Grab that, sell it and use the money to buy this years gift. :idea:

Archived