Weekly spam thread 1-22-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Euthymia ICBM Fuzz with "Tone Bypass" mod by Howard Davis: $180 shipped

Electro-Harmonix IC Big Muff (vintage) needs a new battery clip (doesn't work with a battery): $120 shipped

Death By Audio Interstellar Bass Overdrive...a more versitile custom version of the IOD with a separate clean boost circuit: $150 shipped

• Members
2ed0769.jpg

M-Audio Midisport 1x1 (Mint condition, includes 2 Hosa MIDI cables)-$30

Zoom UF-01 Ultra Fuzz (Minor wear, no box/manual, battery door intact)-*TRADED*

DOD FX50-B Overdrive Plus (some wear, no box/manual, battery door intact)-$25

DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz (some Wear, Velcro on bottom, no box/manual, battery door intact)-*SOLD*

Radio Shack 9V positive tip DC adaptor-*FREE w/ DOD FX50-B*

Echo Mia soundcard (Original version/no MIDI, includes CD-Rom with drivers, manual, and Cubase SE)-$75

CDs for Sale/Trade (Prices do not include shipping):

Cranes-Population Four-$4
Fever-Red Bedroom-$3
Hatebreed-Perseverance-$4
Mot

• Members

I have a Peavey reactor tele copy. Its black with maple neck/fretboard.

I upgraded the stock pickups with Fender American tele pickups. It also has a black triple ply pickguard and i reversed the control layout. Now the volume knob is closest to you then tone knob and then the switch is last. I like it MUCH better this way, but i could put it back to normal if you wanted.

I have a strat, Les Paul, and acoustic that i love so im not looking for anything along those lines. Maybee a guitar with a floyd rose, or a hollowbody, or possible another tele.

I am set on effects and amps so im just looking to trade for another guitar.

I also have an Agile AL-2000 Goldtop with P-90s thats like new. I like it but it hasnt seen too much playing time lately so i thought i would put it out there to see if i could get any interesting trades.

• Members

Sigalicious....

The Kaoss Pad is near mint with original box and everything that came with it. The Mangler has a bit of rack rash but works flawlessly. And the Kawai K5000S is only going to be available for the right deal... I don't really want to get rid of it, but at the same time I don't use it as much as I'd like.

What I'm after: Moog delay, Infinitphase, Filterbank 2... Anything that's going to contribute to the madness.

• Members

Vibrolux Custom - it had some noise/reverb issues when I got it but now they've been taken care of and everything works fine. I just decided that this amp was what i was looking for after all. I'm looking for something in the princeton or ampeg reverberocket area instead. the amp still isn't dead silent, but it's not acting up or anything - a touch noisier than my friend's DRRI, which is pretty damn quiet. The only cosmetic deal is a little tolex tear on the top right about 2 or so inches... $775 shipped

Also - my beloved sovtek Mig60 head - 60W - el34s - essentially a marshall voiced head - I love the thing but have two high powered amps already so i really don't need it anymore. No issues with this one at all and it's cosmetically clean. I'm thinking 450 shipped for it.

anyway - prices are negotiable i suppose, and i'm definitely in need of a few things:

GL cables
Korg DT-10
Boss PS-3
THD Hotplate
Microkorg/Roland Juno/Cheap-cool-easy to program-giggable-synth

Any other trades+cash would be entertained... but really I'm not looking for much else other than the stuff listed above.

• Members

1978/79 Musicman Sabre 1

Maple neck, ash body in natural finish

12" radius

Jumbo frets, not very worn

2 High output humbuckers + 2 toggle switches + Bass and Treble controls - amazing tonal variety

Some dings in lacquer, two lighter patches on body because of stickers from previous owner

Original hardcase included

Neck is very nicely broken in, very comfortable. Action is a little high, could use a setup.

Manual and Resources Here. (Not my site but great resource)

PS (for indie cred): Leo Fender made these, possibly by hand, before starting G&L.

Hoping for trade with a Reverend with humbuckers/p90s preferably with a trem, but trader may have to top up a little mainly to cover shipping.

*Detailed picts coming soon

Archived