Weekly spam thread 1-22-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the following for sale/trade:

fursales.jpg

boss fz-3: $55 PENDING PAYMENT!

boss df-2: $80

dod fx96: $55 SOLD!

zvex lofi loop junky: $235 PENDING PAYMENT!

Guyatone TZ-2: $40

DOD A/B:$25

prices shipped conus...if using paypal, I'll split fees with you. willing to negotiate if you want to get more than 1.

I'm looking for:

Compact Delays

Moog Pedals

Modulation Pedals

Vintage/Oddball Pedals

Small Tube Combos

Speaker Cabs

+anything interesting

• Members

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking to buy a Wolfgang Special body only. I'd prefer a USA one, but an EXP would be fine. Can also include hardware if it's available, but the stripped down body is also suitable. I plan to buy a neck from one of the great replica guitar makers. Condition is not an issue, as long as it is usable. Let me know if you have something, and how much you'd like for it. Thanks.

• Members

Lots of stuff that has met the "I havn't used it in 6 months" mark.

Xotic Robotalk w/ power jacks, box and manual. Mint. $230 shipped

DOD VCC1 Volume/Expression pedal *very small* with box $50 shipped

EHX Polychorus RI w/box, manual and adaptor - mint. $150 shipped

Coron Phaser (between a phase 90 and a phase 45 very watery) w/box, mint. $50 shipped

DOD Meat Box - you want subharmonic grind? $40 shipped

DOD Stereo Phaser - very swirly and thick w/box mint. $40 shipped

Boss PSM5 - power supply and loop switcher. $50 shipped

Boss EH2 Enhancer mint. $55 shipped

Boss Hi Band Flanger - $80 shipped

Boss Hyper Metal HM3 - A little tighter than a muff - $40 shipped

Giant 20x40 board w/ velcro compatible fabric (not carpet) ATA style $100 shipped

100_1257.jpg

• Members

I'm looking to sell my Mesa Nomad 100 2x12 combo. It's in the shop right now, getting inspected for a clean bill of health. I'm looking for $999, and I'm selling it because I'm in my last semester of college and don't have enough money to eat. Also, I might buy an SG with the money. :eek:

• Members

Hey im looking to trade my new/mint 2006 American deluxe tele w/ ash body(a common upgrade option) for some pedals. The guitar is in mint codition w/ all hang tags and plastic on the pick guard. I am only interested in mint pedals w/ all packaging and case candy. Here is a list of the pedals I am interested in as well as a pic of the guitar:

Analogman KOT

Zvex Ooh Wah II

Zvex Seek Wah II

Zvex Fuzz Factor

Zendrive

Antelope morning dew

Toadworks interephase

Keely 4 knob comperssor

Diamond memory lane

Option 5 destination Rotation

Skreddy ? Lady

A nice Trailer Trash Pedal Board

fdjh.jpg

• Members

On the block:

Old MXR Dist + -- block logo from the late 70's (1978, I believe).

No issues, it comes with a home made bottom plate (along with the original plate) that lets you plug in one of those One Spot C Batt adapters.

Digidelay -- no issues, the thing looks new. Comes with the orig box/paperwork.

MIJ DS-1 -- Small chips, here and there, great condition for its age.

E 13 Sodameiser -- Exc condition. It's the od-school upright version, with the ever cool chaos flipswitch of doom.

EH Big Muff Pi (Black Russian Version). Exc condition. I was told that this is a transitional model with theBlack case/Green-version electronics.

I am looking to trade for a Boss DD-3, and a higher-end trem pedal (I'm leaning towards a Semaphore, but I'm open to options). All trade options/cash offers considered also.

c

• Members

I have an RV-5 in great condition. Has a few unnoticeable scratches. Also, the bottom sticker is gone. It got peeled off somehow a while back. I have the original box.

rv51678.jpg

I'd like to trade this for a Voodoo Lab MicroVibe. I'm open to other trades, but I'm really looking for some sort of vibe.

I also have a few other pedals laying around that I wouldn't mind trading off.

Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger - Beat up, but works perfectly.

cf71546.jpg

Danelectro Fab Flange - Like new, only gigged a few times.

fabflange.jpg

Danelectro Chili Dog Octave - Like New with plastic protector.

chilidog2.jpg

I'll trade two of your choice (not the RV-5 ;)) for an EHX LPB-1 or some other good clean boost.. I'll consider other trades, though.

I'll have pics of them all up soon. PM if interested.

Thanks.

• Members

All prices negotiable. All items work perfectly. Paypal preferred. I ship USPS Priority Mail ONLY.

Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi - Black Russian version. VG+ $35

Electro Harmonix Mini Q-Tron - VG - missing one rubber foot. $70

Teese RMC-1 Wah wth Foxrox Fuzz Mod. Near Mint. $170 in box with papers

Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay - Mint. $110

Electro-Harmonix Graphic Fuzz - VG+ in box. No power adaptor. $115.

Ibanez SC-10 Super Stereo Chorus - VG+ - $30.

Ernie Ball VP-jr. Volume Pedal - Exc. $45

Looking for:

Skreddy

OLC/Runoffgroove/BYOC

Catalinbread

Cool fuzzes

EHX POG/HOG

• Members

Carl Martin Rock Drive - $80 shipped and paypaled CONUS

CIMG0053.jpg

DoD Envelope filter , similar circuit to the green 440 envelope filter - $40 shipped and paypaled CONUS

CIMG0024.jpg

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Made in USA. new Groove tubes GT6L6GE power tubes, cover and footswitch, aslo includes 2 more p

• Members

FS: Pedalworx Cactus Crunch

Bought this from ToneFactor last week but don't need it. It was $200 brand new and is in dead mint condition. Asking $180 shipped. Only trades I am interested in are the Barber LTD (black), and Tone Press. Also looking for a Skreddy Mayo! PM me. :)

Archived