What's the best pedal for pissing off downstairs tenants?

rub1off&tie1on

• Members

Im sure a noise swash would piss them off after a while.

Noise swash pisses people off immediately.

One time I was playing it at my mom's house when my family was all home. My mom asked me if my "guitar was broken."

• Members

4ms Noiseswash.....level on max into a fender twin on max.

or LAL RattleCrow...damn that thing is annoying....i got ill after 3 minutes.

"The "RATTLE CROW restive filter" is an effect pedal which affects the filter accorging to the size of the input. Characterized by a wild and sorrowful tone. This is a NASTY ear piercing sound that will assault your audience."

rclabel2.jpg

• Members

1. Connect your guitar to the OUTPUT and your amp/next effect to the INPUT on the Wah Wah,- reversed connection.

2. Set the pickup switch on your guitar in the 4. position (2. position from the bottom). Make sure that all 3 knobs are on 10.

3. Turn on the Wah Wah and let it stay with the

• Members

Buy at least one HUGE old stereo speaker- 70s style with a 12". Lay flat on the floor. Send your preamp signal to your stereo (1/4 inch to rca- impedence problems just make its sound worse!!! Which is good in this case!) Turn stereo to 11. Plus just JUMP up and down while you play!

#2. Buy a LONG drill bit. Pull up the carpet in one of your rooms in a corner. Drill through till the hole is about 1 inch around. Watch for electrical wiring. Now got to a pet store. Buy 200 crickets. Dump them down the hole late at night when the neighbors are sleeping(its a slow process but its worth it). Make a temporary plug to fill the hole so its not visable, but can still easily be reused. The following evening should be like a cricket orchestra!!!:D

Rinse and repeat.

• Members

Something that sounds like {censored} and has enough bass to rattle their ceiling are requirements, anything else that could add to the annoyance is all the better.....what do you guys recommend?
:idea:

:confused:

May I ask what they did to piss you off so much?

• Members

The Catalinbread Teaser Stallion works wonders for that.

I love it when people want to try out that pedal @ guitar shows that I go to. Every crusty old blueser in the place instantly turns and looks at my booth with disgust. It makes my day. :thu:

Archived