RIP Anna Nicole Smith

FLYING V 83

• Members
annanichole.jpg

You know, if there ever was someone who would think to have a coffin with their tits sticking out, I'd put my money on her. If someone would've "pitched" the idea to her beforehand I'm sure she would've let everyone in the greiving line cop one last feel. I know I'd be right there with the rest of em.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to sound ghoulish, but for the sake of her baby daughter's future, her dying is probably the best thing that could happen.

+1

"He said Smith's bodyguard administered CPR for about an hour before she was declared dead."

...an hour of CPR? I call bull{censored} on that, as being Red Cross certified, I know that crushing ribs while manually trying to pump a heart between the spine and breastbone is exhausting work after 20 minutes.

• Members
Jesus. Rough crowd. A human being has died. A Mother. Who just lost her son. Irregardless of what you all think of her lifestyle, etc etc etc - can anyone at least wait to find out what caused her death before you start making fun of her.
:(

yep. could not believe what i read here. :(

• Members
Jesus. Rough crowd. A human being has died. A Mother. Who just lost her son. Irregardless of what you all think of her lifestyle, etc etc etc - can anyone at least wait to find out what caused her death before you start making fun of her.

I agree with you to an extent, but this is someone who let Howard Stern put her on the air while a guy went down on her in the bathroom. She had no shame. To me, someone like this is fair game.

• Members

+111111111111111

She was weird. She was troubled. Her emotional development stopped at like 12. But by all private accounts I've heard, she was also basically just a really nice lady. Not your first phone-a-friend maybe, but always cool to crew and generous even with creepy fans. Of all the people to have extra meanness heaped on her at the end, it seems somehow fitting that the entire internets would go after a perennial victim who really never hurt anyone.

• Members

I agree with you to an extent, but this is someone who let Howard Stern put her on the air while a guy went down on her in the bathroom. She had no shame. To me, someone like this is fair game.

To me, this is a slow girl who developed early and just wanted to be liked. The last thing from fair game.

• Members

To me, this is a slow girl who developed early and just wanted to be liked. The last thing from fair game.

This might be true, but when you continually make money by being nothing more than a dumbass you tend to lose respect, and I don't think she ever had any dillusions about that. When you become part of the public eye, you take the good with the bad, and I don't feel one bit sorry for having a little laugh along the way. It's not like she was this tragic figure. To me this is the same as Flavor Flav or Paris Hilton dying. They're tabloid fodder, and they know it.

• Members

This might be true, but when you continually make money by being nothing more than a dumbass you tend to lose respect, and I don't think she ever had any dillusions about that. When you become part of the public eye, you take the good with the bad, and I don't feel one bit sorry for having a little laugh along the way. It's not like she was this tragic figure. To me this is the same as Flavor Flav or Paris Hilton dying. They're tabloid fodder, and they know it.

+1

• Members

They're tabloid fodder, and they know it.

yeah they know. but it is a human being dying. with their hopes and dreams. although apparantly she had no hope left. it is just sad. and the fact that people think it is funny, places them on the same level as the tabloids. it tell a lot about the world we live in.

• Members

A rough, honest crowd indeed.

I dont think anyone here is revelling in the death of this person. More the death of a persona which revelled in all the worst aspects of our culture.

I'm certainly not revelling in her death, and I do feel bad for the poor baby, but this woman was whacked out of her goard 24/7 on god knows what and she's probably lucky she made it to 39. Her son died from taking METHADONE mixed with multiple anti-depressants...talk about reckless. Its sad for sure but I see nothing wrong with anything that's been said here.

• Members

methadone is harder to kick than herion. it is stupid it is still given out.

Its what they use to TREAT heroin addicts, and it is ridiculously powerful. To take that {censored} when you're already on meds is just asking for it. Its still a shame but what do you expect to happen to people like that?

• Members

Its what they use to TREAT heroin addicts, and it is ridiculously powerful. To take that {censored} when you're already on meds is just asking for it. Its still a shame but what do you expect to happen to people like that?

yes i know. it is way easier to get off herion alone or with suboxone.

• Members

+1000.

God comfort her family and her friends. And to take her home.

• Members
How does someone die of methadone and two different anti-depressants?

I wouldn't think they act on the same system, which is how those kind of combined drug deaths usually happen. Odd.

i don't know that combo, but i have taken herion and vailum.

let's just say i wound up buck naked in the shower with freezing cold water all over me. i used to live a bad life.
:cry:

• Members

How does someone die of methadone and two different anti-depressants?

I wouldn't think they act on the same system, which is how those kind of combined drug deaths usually happen. Odd.

The death of Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel was caused by a lethal combination of methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro, pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht has revealed

And from other reports:

Anna Nicole Smith's son may have had up to seven different drugs in his system at the time of his death, Court TV has learned.

I think they're still looking into it, but something like Methadone along with powerful anti-depressants is a recipe for disaster. Some people could kill themselves from taking a Vicodin and having a glass of wine, are you doubting a chemical cocktail like that couldn't kill you??? Apparently that combo completely {censored}s your central nervous system and its a known killer.

• Members

I think they're still looking into it, but something like Methadone along with powerful anti-depressants is a recipe for disaster. Some people could kill themselves from taking a Vicodin and having a glass of wine, are you doubting a chemical cocktail like that couldn't kill you???

I'm wondering about that particular combo - Methadone and anti-depressants.

Alcohol and sedatives - makes sense, that combo hits the same system, and can kill.

The particular combination is important in whether it has an additive effect.

I don't know how Methadone and anti-depressants would do that. Zoloft and Lexapro are both SSRIs.

• Members

Due to the fact that "irregardless" is not a word, I'm afraid that we can not accept that answer. You lose 10 hit points and must skip your next turn.

• Members

I'm wondering about that particular combo - Methadone and anti-depressants.

Alcohol and sedatives - makes sense, that combo hits the same system, and can kill.

The particular combination is important in whether it has an additive effect.

I don't know how Methadone and anti-depressants would do that. Zoloft and Lexapro are both SSRIs.

Maybe they're just covering something up, who knows. I don't think we have all the info yet, so who knows.

There's a blurb here about it:

http://www.webmd.com/webmd_today/home/404?ourl=404;http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/7-dangerous-drug-mistakes&referer=http://www.google.com/search?q=methadone+anti-depressants+dangerous&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

But they quickly move into something else.

Archived