RIP Anna Nicole Smith

FLYING V 83

• Members

Yeah I agree. Who really knows. Makes sense to me though, mixing meds is dangerous business.

Mixing meds IS dangerous business, you are right.

I call the Poison Control center if I take Tylenol and Aspirin together. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My friend called me and was like "guess who died?" I was kinda hopin for Castro, but it's sad all the {censored} she went through. Though if it was suicide, it was pretty selfish because that baby is going to grow up with no mother and a question mark for a father. But someone probably should have recognized she needed help months ago.

• Members

My friend called me and was like "guess who died?" I was kinda hopin for Castro, but it's sad all the {censored} she went through. Though if it was suicide, it was pretty selfish because that baby is going to grow up with no mother and a question mark for a father. But someone probably should have recognized she needed help months ago.

You know celebs die in threes. My money is certainly on Fidel next, and possibly Nicole Ritchie since she seems to be wasting away and is a fan of skiing.

• Members
Jesus. Rough crowd. A human being has died. A Mother. Who just lost her son. Irregardless of what you all think of her lifestyle, etc etc etc - can anyone at least wait to find out what caused her death before you start making fun of her.
:(

Sorry mate!

:wave: :wave:

• Members

well, i know they give lexapro and zoloft out for anxiety disorders... I was put on lexapro once and promptly got off of it because i was sleeping for 16 hours a day or so. so if her son had a similar reaction and then added a serious CNS depressant like methadone his heart probably stopped. that in and of itself is really tragic.

i remember the one episode of the show i saw she and her son were having a pizza-eating contest with this sleazy manager of hers. he seemed really embarrassed and she seemed really out of it. the whole thing, and the fact that it was aired, is really gross to me.

as for her dying DIRECTLY because of trimspa, i doubt it. the stuff is probably some kind of cheap speed or other that people have been taking since the 40's to stay awake, stay thin, keep the house clean, whatever. it sounds to me like it was barbiturates.

regardless, it's all just a mess and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. she seemed like a pretty lost soul.

• Members

Jesus. Rough crowd. A human being has died. A Mother. Who just lost her son. Irregardless of what you all think of her lifestyle, etc etc etc - can anyone at least wait to find out what caused her death before you start making fun of her.
:(

I know what you're saying but this guy was a human being too...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1486692

The question is, when is it unacceptable to make light of the death of a human being and when is it a-okay? I think John Donne got it right.

Archived