This forum has turned me into a fuzz addict.

Zlandicar

• Members

Here's what I got:

Z Vex Woolly Mammoth

Boss FZ-2

Zoom Ultra Fuzz

D*A*M Deluxe Meathead

Roland Bee Baa

Ampeg Scrambler

Fender Blender

Green Sovtek Muff

Roger Mayer Mongoose Fuzz

What are some other fuzzes I can add to my tonal palette without majorly overlapping with one of the above? :)

• Members
whats the Roger Mayer like?

IMO, the Mongoose eats the Axis, Octavia, etc. for breakfast. TONS of bottom end. I really dig it.

As to the others: I can get FF and Ultra-Lord tones pretty easily. That's the only reason I don't already have an Ultra-Lord (although I hear it can do really interesting oscillation type stuff, too).

I've got my eye on both the Monsterpiece PNP and the Teaser Stallion. Then perhaps, at last, I will be satisfied, and can go back to rare and expensive phasers. :)

• Members

All I think about is fuzz. I got a Skreddy Mayo, now I want all the Skreddy pedals. I got an MJM London Fuzz coming tomorrow and I'll probably want all their fuzzes too. I'd ideally like to get the best example of each type of fuzz. Like the Mayo is probably the best Muff example. I have a '69 that sounds awesome and now I'm getting great OD tones from it. I'm thinking of going all fuzz as far as dirt goes.

• Members
Any pics??? How is it? I've been wanting one for a while but they're the hardest things to find.

I can't say enough good things about D*A*M pedals. They are THE BEST tonally and cosmetically. That is my taste though. They are not for everyone by any means. At this point I have a Meathead, a Deluxe Meathead, an Ezekiel 25:17 and a Sonic Titan spread out across my setup (multiple amps, y'know). And I want more :love:

I hate using artist/song comparisons to describe how {censored} sounds so we'll just say... go to the site, listen to the clips, and let your imagination fill in any blanks :)

• Members

My fuzzes are:

Analogman SunLion (vintage germ fuzz with treble booster)

Diamond Fireburst (warm, liquid distortion-fuzz)

Foxrox Hot Silicon (aggressive, snarly fuzz)

Lovetone Cheese Source (synthy fuzz)

zvex Fuzz Factory x2 (melt-my-face fuzz)

I would like to get a Foxx Tone Machine as well as a Roland Bee-Baa (clone). A Foxrox ZIM with a fuzzcard would be sweet as well.

cheers,

Ian

Archived