What's in the mail this week?

johnrambo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy {censored}, I am going to WIN this thread. :D

I've got a Lovepedal Magicboy and Boss DD-20 shipping out tomorrow, a Digitech PDS 20/20 is coming on Friday, a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ is due sometime in the next few days, and I've also got a Triwave Picogenerator and DOD FX90 that should be shipping this week, which means they'll probably show up in time for next week's thread.

• Members

Holy {censored}, I am going to
WIN
this thread.
:D

I've got a Lovepedal Magicboy and Boss DD-20 shipping out tomorrow, a Digitech PDS 20/20 is coming on Friday, a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ is due sometime in the next few days, and I've also got a Triwave Picogenerator and DOD FX90 that should be shipping this week, which means they'll probably show up in time for next week's thread.

damn...all I have coming is cables.

• Members

DOD FX64 Ice Box Stereo Chorus

EHX Octave Multiplexer

Digitech DigitalDelay

Boss TR-2 Tremolo (with volume drop fix mod)

All of the above I scored seperatly for under $120

1 spot with daisy chain

Guitar nut lube (I know what you're thinking, sicko...)

brass guitar slide

• Members

Holy {censored}, I am going to
WIN
this thread.
:D

it will be shipped out tomorrow murch. you will be pleased:thu:

• Members

it will be shipped out tomorrow murch. you will be pleased:thu:

Oh, I know... It'll be my second. The very first thing I want to do is go DD-20 on modulation mode into my Semaphore on a really fast, choppy setting, into the PDS 20/20 with the trimpots tweaked for some really lo-fi goodness. :love:

Archived