What's in the mail this week?

johnrambo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Electro-Harmonix LPB-2 and Bruno's Foxey Fuzz (!)

Just picked up my SF Champ (I'm at work so haven't plugged it in...) Purplestrat's CIJ Jaguar (YESS!!!) and his OLC Supereaux kit from the post office this morning. Gonna be some twangin' tonight, oh yea oh yea...

• Members

:eek:
Are you expanding or reorganizing your setup?

Well I got about 22 new pedals so I need more boards.

No, just reorganizing! Bought some pedals, sold some pedals, stuff like that. The big board, although sturdy and transportable (wheels), it was just a pain in the ass. It was about as tall as our bassist's 8x10 cab... I'd much rather carry one Pedaltrain in each hand than have to have another person help me carry my homemade board.

• Members

Well I got about 22 new pedals so I need more boards.

No, just reorganizing! Bought some pedals, sold some pedals, stuff like that. The big board, although sturdy and transportable (wheels), it was just a pain in the ass. It was about as tall as our bassist's 8x10 cab... I'd much rather carry one Pedaltrain in each hand than have to have another person help me carry my homemade board.

Nice. Your setup is definitely nuts, but judging from your clips, you put them to great use. :thu:

• Members

Nice. Your setup is definitely nuts, but judging from your clips, you put them to great use.
:thu:

Thanks. It's hard to convince people I use everyting, and that I know what I'm doing. I'm sure there are heaps I don't know and that I'm still learning, but I use everything I got, and try to use it creatively.

• Members

At the end of the week, I'll have the following goodies on their way to me:

Malekko B:assmaster

Ronsound Trem-o-matic (Vox repeat percussion in a pedal!)

My next pruchass is the Trem-o-matic, I just got my Hairpie Classic! I would like a full report on the B:assmaster, I almost pulled the trigger on one.:thu::eek:

Archived