Monsterpiece Mania!

Filter428

• Members

I received a nice package today from our own Duderanimous. I'll tell you guys something...the man is a class act. Great dude to communicate with. Below is a pic of my first of many pedals I will order from him. It's a custom Pepto pink (it's slightly darker than the pic) NPN fuzz and after plugging it in I realized immediately this pedal sounds just as good or better than some fuzzes I had costing twice as much. I was floored! No bull{censored}e. I own MJM's, D*A*M's and a couple Phoenix fuzzes and this thing kicks just as much ass as those pedals. Don't get me wrong, I love those pedals. But for the bucks the Monsterpiece packs a serious wallop. It's like a sore dick...you can't beat it! Really, check 'em out.

Monsterpiece189001.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I received a nice package today from our own Duderanimous. I'll tell you guys something...the man is a class act. Great dude to communicate with. Below is a pic of my first of many pedals I will order from him. It's a custom Pepto pink (it's slightly darker than the pic) NPN fuzz and after plugging it in I realized immediately this pedal sounds just as good or
better
than some fuzzes I had costing
twice as much
. I was floored! No bull{censored}e. I own MJM's, D*A*M's and a couple Phoenix fuzzes and this thing kicks just as much ass as those pedals. Don't get me wrong, I love those pedals. But for the bucks the Monsterpiece packs a serious wallop. It's like a sore dick...
you can't beat it!

Monsterpiece189001.jpg

I got mine today. Surprisingly similar to yours. Florescent pink and in the same enclosure. NPN. Purple LED. I haven't tried it yet, though. But he is awesome.

• Members

After a month of gigs and band practices, I am very happy with my NPN it has proven to be a great "live" effect in my rig. I also am fond of juicing it with a Fuzz Head for those over the top fuzz moments.

Monsterpiece179001.jpg
z2.jpg

Nice set up! What type of amp do you use? I tried my NPN through a couple old JMP Marshalls and I almost had the cops called on me! The nerve of some folks! It was only 2 a.m.! :D

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Yes, those are in my bedroom!

DVC00050.jpg

• Members

Nice set up! What type of amp do you use? I tried my NPN through a couple old JMP Marshalls and I almost had the cops called on me! The nerve of some folks! It was only 2 a.m.!
:D

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Yes, those are in my bedroom!

DVC00050.jpg

That is a great amp collection...I run my rig through my Legacy which gets plenty loud.

lp1.jpg

• Members

Holy Crappola!!! You can make some noise with those bad boys (all the Marshalls!)

Here's what I play through 98% of the time

Laney002.jpg

I'm glad to hear you all dig your Monsterpiece's, too
:cool:

What a cool amp! I had one and like an idiot I sold it. Yes, Richard, my neighbors hate me. :evil:;):rawk:

• Members

Hey filter, what's that little marshall stack at the far right?

I'm essentially looking for a backup amp, and those things have always piqued (sorry for the spelling) my interest seeing as they look ridiculously cool. Do you like it? Thanks for the input :)

• Members

Hey filter, what's that little marshall stack at the far right?

I'm essentially looking for a backup amp, and those things have always piqued (sorry for the spelling) my interest seeing as they look ridiculously cool. Do you like it? Thanks for the input
:)

Hey bro, that's a mid '80's micro stack. It's allright, the pots are very scratchy because it's old. For home practice it's fine but it's mostly a novelty item for me. When you say backup amp do you mean for home practice?

btw...you spelled it right. :)

Here's a better pic but it's from a year ago.

amps2.jpg

• Members

Richard is cool people.

I had his 2-headed Monsterpiece and swapped it back to him for a single NPN which I asked for in "day-glo" orange. He commented that he hadn't done any in bright colors yet, and really liked the way it turned out.

NPNFUZZ.jpg

I specified jack location, knob & led color, and he was very accommodating.

I like to think I was the father of the brightly colored Monsterpieces that have followed.

;)

Once you have one, you'll know why it's the best fuzz deal out there.

• Members

Richard is cool people.

I had his 2-headed Monsterpiece and swapped it back to him for a single NPN which I asked for in "day-glo" orange. He commented that he hadn't done any in bright colors yet, and really liked the way it turned out.

NPNFUZZ.jpg
I specified jack location, knob & led color, and he was very accommodating.

I like to think I was the father of the brightly colored Monsterpieces that have followed.

;)

Once you have one, you'll know why it's the best fuzz deal out there.

Absolutely true! Best fuzz for the bucks. That's crazy bro, I originally asked for orange but changed my mind to pink when he said he would do pink for me! Orange is definitely next for me! :love: Loud pedals need loud colors!

Here are two that initially caught my attention, the yellow is cool too:

Monsterpiece.jpg

Monster6.jpg

Monster5.jpg

Archived