Monsterpiece Mania!

Filter428

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got my Angry Dick 2000 in the mail this weekend! Thanks Rich:love:

I will post more later, mabey a clip if I get some free time. BUT LET ME TELL YOU! This is one sweet ass fuzz pedal! Richard has knocked this one clear out of the park. It is a clone of the Jordan Bosstone Fuzz unit. I have never played an actual Jordan but I have played a few pedals that were modeled after it and they don't even belong in the same league as this new Monsterpiece!

• Members
I got my Angry Dick 2000 in the mail this weekend! Thanks Rich:love:

I will post more later, mabey a clip if I get some free time. BUT LET ME TELL YOU! This is one sweet ass fuzz pedal! Richard has knocked this one clear out of the park. It is a clone of the Jordan Bosstone Fuzz unit. I have never played an actual Jordan but I have played a few pedals that were modeled after it and they don't even belong in the same league as this new Monsterpiece!

Awesome!!! Thanks for the kind words :)

• Members

i'm really interested in this pedal. it looks like the perfect fuzz pedal for those who don't wanna live off ramen and water for another two weeks if you know what i mean. so duderanimous, what model would you suggest for my setup of a gibson lp standard through a lonestar 2x12? also, is lime green in your pedal color palette? thanks.

• Members
As promised, here's a pic of Radiohead, lol's Monsterpiece Two Headed Monster that I will be shipping to him on Tuesday
:cool:

Monsterpiece199.jpg

:love:

That's exactly what I wanted, can't wait for it to get here!

Also, are those four jacks on the top? So are the two connected from the inside or do you have to use a patch cable to use them both at the same time?

either way, it looks great and I'm sure it will sound incredible too :)

• Members
:love:

That's exactly what I wanted, can't wait for it to get here!

Also, are those four jacks on the top? So are the two connected from the inside or do you have to use a patch cable to use them both at the same time?

either way, it looks great and I'm sure it will sound incredible too
:)

Yep, 4 jacks on the top. This way you can run them in either order... PNP first or NPN first. :cool:

• Members

i'm really interested in this pedal. it looks like the perfect fuzz pedal for those who don't wanna live off ramen and water for another two weeks if you know what i mean. so duderanimous, what model would you suggest for my setup of a gibson lp standard through a lonestar 2x12? also, is lime green in your pedal color palette? thanks.

any help?

Archived