What's in the mail this week?

johnrambo

• Members

O boy. This week is going to be pretty HUUUUUGE for me.

I will post pics in order of excitement. Least to greatest. But even the things I am less excited about, I am still very excited to get! YAY!

I sent a HC member $5 and hes sending me 3 6"-12" patch cords. Nice deal. Even if they are cheap-os.

This already arrived a few days ago, but I thought I would throw it in here to emphasize the fact that my entire rig has been/will be swapped out, except for the Schecter C1+. My first delay, and I think its pretty cool. In the "excitement order", I would put it after the DANOs.
dod_dfx9_001.jpg

Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
fc.jpg

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb
619XHGNBQJL._AA280_.gif

Peavey footswitch (I wonder what it goes to. Hmm...)
00054360_2.jpg

BOSS BF-2
BF2.jpg

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q wah
535qcryb-a00b7e01f6f022d1f51501580d2dd9b

MI Audio TubeZone v2.0
TZ2_1.jpg

And last but not least......I am sooooooooo stoked to get this. Has Celestion Greenback speaker in it.
Peavey Classic 30/112 Tweed combo. My first tube amp. Replacing a Crate (in my sig).
classic30.jpg

All of this stuff is used, and I am totally fine with that. The part that I am so proud of is the fact that all of this cost about $600, but with all of the sales that I have made in the last two weeks, only $100 is non-deal $$.

I think I chose well. Just have to wait till this stuff arrives to confirm my thoughts.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And last but not least......I am sooooooooo stoked to get this. Has Celestion Greenback speaker in it.

Peavey Classic 30/112 Tweed combo. My first tube amp. Replacing a Crate (in my sig).

classic30.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on one of these too. Not my first tube amp, but my first portable one - I can finally leave the Marshall stack at home when we prac! Mine's only got the Blue Marvel speaker in it and I paid US$650 for it shipped, but that's Australia for you ($1,000 RRP = :cry:). I'm a little concerned it won't have enough gain but I shouldn't have too much trouble digging up an OD that will nudge it into Marshall territory. After that the only drama is getting it loud enough to hear over the rest of the band - or getting them to shut up.

• Members

From what Ive gathered, you shouldnt have too much trouble with the volume. But I could be wrong.

Im getting the TZ to either run on the clean channel, or to beef up the amp's gain.

The USA's access and prices to gear are the only thing keeping me here. Otherwise, I would be in your neighborhood.

• Members
I just pulled the trigger on one of these too. Not my first tube amp, but my first portable one - I can finally leave the Marshall stack at home when we prac! Mine's only got the Blue Marvel speaker in it and I paid US$650 for it shipped, but that's Australia for you ($1,000 RRP =
:cry:
). I'm a little concerned it won't have enough gain but I shouldn't have too much trouble digging up an OD that will nudge it into Marshall territory. After that the only drama is getting it loud enough to hear over the rest of the band - or getting them to shut up.

Gain and loudness shouldne be a problem especially if you hit it with a booster or OD to push it a little. Put a vintage 30 in it and be amazed:thu:

• Members

I got my Hoof Fuzz on Saturday, you will like it, it's a good fuzz for the money.

I have a Mayo and MI Audio Tube Zone coming in the mail today. I'm on the hunt for a EHX DMM, I miss my old one.

the builder sent me a picture of the new graphics and it looks pretty good. i'll post a picture when it comes in.

• Members
Should be here any day this week. No I don't have to worry about taking my board out with me.

I got the 28" x 16" one, so i'll have a bit of extra space for more stuff, or maybe just let me pedals have some breathing room.

footpedalfinished.jpg

How much was that with shipping and where did you get it? The 40X16X6 would fit my new board good with some extra space for other crap

• Members
Should be here any day this week. No I don't have to worry about taking my board out with me.

I got the 28" x 16" one, so i'll have a bit of extra space for more stuff, or maybe just let me pedals have some breathing room.

footpedalfinished.jpg

Can they put wheels on that for you?

• Members

Haha, I doubt they do wheelies.
Shipping was $27:freak:
But it's still less than most of the otherATA cases. It'd be more worth it to get a giant one at that cost too.
I'll be sure to make a thread about it as soon as it arrives.:thu:

• Members

footpedalfinished.jpg

Where did you buy it from?

• Members
Don't laugh... Line 6 FM4. But I paid for it two weeks ago, not even an email from the seller. Starting to get ticked.

This is how my deals for the BF-2 and Classic 30 are going. It hasnt been two weeks for the amp, but I keep getting the "...at the latest" response when I ask when the {censored} its going out. Im not worried that they are going to rip me off, Im just annoyed because Im going out of town to jam with some buddies this weekend and wanted to bring all of my new gear.

Why cant all sellers be as top-notch as you? WTF. And Im not even trying to kiss your ass.

My policy? Unless I get payment on Saturday, everything goes to the post office the DAY OF or the DAY AFTER payment is received. If there was a death in the family, I would still keep to this. The only thing that would stop me, other than holidays and things of that sort, would be if I wasnt physically capable. And LET IT BE KNOWN that I dont drive. I WALK THIS {censored} to the P.O.

There is a thing that seems to be lacking lately - common {censored}ing decency. Where did it go? Did the boogieman take it away?

I suppose this is all a warm welcome to my recently discovered forum-trading. I probably wont be doing too much more of it, except maybe some deals with the guys that were prompt, reliable and considerate that I have already made transactions with. Maybe even JUST angelhair0, because he seems to have a nice stock of every effect pedal every conceived of or produced. ;)

PARDON THE RANT. Im annoyed and Ive been having nasty chest pains all day.

Archived