Oh....you said NO distortion....hmmm...*ponders*

Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home

Youngbloods - Get Together

Fleetwood Mac (the real one, not that trashy pop band) - Closing My Eyes

• Members

rock in the
:rawk:
sense is the rock that everyone is bored of

+1 I love heavy rock bands from the 70s, but a big part of what I love is how experimental and progressive some of the best ones were in their heyday- Yes, Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, The Who, Deep frickin' Purple for goodness sake. That's not true of the biggest rawk bands these days.

• Members

Fleetwood Mac (the real one, not that trashy pop band)

Not forgetting "Albatross", of course.

I once felt as you feel, but as I've got older and moved into the middle of the road, I've come to appreciate "Fleetwood Mac with women" as well as "Fleetwood Mac with hairy stoned men" :thu:

To this day, the drums on "Go Your Own Way" are among the greatest ever.

• Members

Annything by Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stray Cats (rockabilly), B-52's, The Cars. Those are just off the top of my head, no particular rhyme or reason.

i had almost completely forgotten that The Cars existed until I was watching an old episode of Freaks and Geeks last night and they played the intro to let the good times roll. i love the beginning of that song. i really need to go pick up some of there stuff.

• Members

The first Violent Femmes album. A lot of the tracks are acoustic guitar and acoustic bass but they rock.

Dead Milkmen, very clean guitars, especially on the whole album Big Lizard in my Backyard.

• Members

i had almost completely forgotten that The Cars existed until I was watching an old episode of Freaks and Geeks last night and they played the intro to
let the good times roll
. i love the beginning of that song. i really need to go pick up some of there stuff.

On "just what I needed" is that a guitar synth or keyboard? Agree that much of their stuff is pretty clean:wave:

Archived