Songs to play with Big Muff Pi

• Members

I picked one of these up just for something different. It doesn't fit my playing style but some things sound decent. Early Sabbath riffs sounds great. Anyone know some good sonds to learn that would sound good with this pedal?

• Members

i have the same opinion you do. its nasty (in a bad way) and muddy. i bought one for the F of it and couldnt find any use for it actually playing music.

palm mutes just dont work with a big muff. im no metal guy or anything, but i found it useless. fuzz isnt for everyone, a lot of people dont like it.:)

• Members

i have the same opinion you do. its nasty (in a bad way) and muddy. i bought one for the F of it and couldnt find any use for it actually playing music.

palm mutes just dont work with a big muff. im no metal guy or anything, but i found it useless. fuzz isnt for everyone, a lot of people dont like it.
:)

I almost sent it back but figured it may inspire me to write something a little different than I normally would.

• Members

I know I'm going to get it for this, but Glycerine and other assorted Bush songs from 16 Stone. I also love making up what I guess are Doom and Stoner riffs in drop D and C tuning. Fun stuff. :D

If the Big Muff was any more crisp, I'd call it more of a distortion than a fuzz.

Archived