• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PRICE/SALE adjustment.

BOSS DS-1 w/Allums Rectifier mod - $40 shipped

Dano Tuner pedal - $15 shipped

Dano Pastrami OD - $15 shipped

DOD A/B box - $20 shipped

Qwik Tune tuner - $5 with any purchase/trade.

sale062507.jpg

Arion gone, and NS-2 on hold.

Im willing to knock a few bucks off if you take more than one. I prefer cash, but Im open to trades.

• Members

This pedal is in great condition, it was my first pedal purchase. I bought it in Dec of 2004. Velcro attached to the bottom. I just have too many od's now. If you would like more pics, let me know.

$55 shipped to CONUS
pm me if interested

bluesdriver2.jpgbluesdriver4.jpgbluesdriver3.jpg

SOLD Pending Payment

• Members

Pedals:

Digitech Metal Master, $50 shipped conus

Digitech Mutli Chorus, $50 shipped conus

Ibanez FZ-7 fuzz pedal, $30 shipped conus

Ibanez DS-7 Distortion Pedal (crunchy, way better than a Boss DS-1), $30 shipped conus

Ibanez SM-7 Distortion Pedal (modern heavy distortion), has a flakey switch that messes up once every 5th or 6th time, $20 shipped conus

DOD Tube Classic (smooth crunchy distortion), all pots are scratchy and has a hole at the bottom, $15 shipped conus

Guitar:

Black Charvel CX 390 Strat copy

Here is a really nice strat style Charvel with a super neck with very little fret wear, especially for a guitar from the early 90's. The pick guard shows some use and there are some light surface scratches on the body. Jackson Floyd Rose licensed tremolo. Stays in tune. Contoured body for easy access to higher frets. The electronics are not original and was taken out of a prewired pickguard bought from Guitar Fetish a couple of years ago. These are NOT GFS branded pickups though. More pics available. $170 shipped conus

• Members

FS: Line 6 Echo Park!

Like new, no issues, Line 6 Echo Park delay pedal.

Comes in original box with manual.

$100 shipped in the ConUS.

Paypal (with Verified Address only) or Postal Money Order.

email me - cammshaft23 AT aol DOT com

• Members

I need to raise some money to pay the Muff man..

For now all I have is my DOD FX17. I just got it and hate to sell it as I really like it but something has to go for now and this is it. :(

dod2.jpg
dod1.jpg
dod4.jpg
dod5.jpg

Can be a little scratchy but I'm not sure if it was the pedal or the cable I was using with it. I'm asking $45 shipped. PayPal and CONUS only please. I use USPS Priority.

May have more for sale soon.

• Members

Roland Microcube

bought new about a month and a half ago

good condition

for a bit I thought there was a problem since the speakers were farting out, but it turns out that's what happens when the batteries are running low

$85 Dollars shipped paypal lower 48

• Members

LOOKING FOR A NOISEMAKER, FAIRLY SMALL FOOTPRINT, PREFERABLY A GLITCH COMPUTER BUT I WILL CONSIDER ANYTHING!

chab014.jpg

*GREAT CONDITION MidFi Electronics Pitch Pirate

Great pedal, works perfectly. I just didn't have as much use for it as I thought I did. I need something crazier actually. You can hear soundclips here: http://www.midfielectronics.com/ You can mix in your dry signal or take it out, and it has two modes that you can tweak with knobs. It basically is like a vibrato on crack. It can waver your pitch real fast or really slow anywhere from a few cents to about 9 or 10 half-steps it seems. Check out those clips, really. It goes new for $200, and this is in great condition and works great so I think $175 shipped is what I'm looking for.

IMGP6562.jpgIMGP6560.jpgIMGP6559.jpgIMGP6561.jpg

*GREAT CONDITION Fuzz Factory! Non-vexter, only a few tiny scratches in which you can see most of in the picture

Just did a trade for this thing. Spent the evening A/Bing this with other Fuzz. It's bittersweet because while the FF is so freaking versatile and able to act as a pretty good noisemaker, I think I like my Cusack Screamer Fuzz better. Someone buy this before I regret it! $220 shipped with delivery confirmation

* Stock pickup from my Highway 51 strat (single coil) $10 w/ delivery confirmation

* I'll do the pickup and the compressor pedal together for $20 shipped!!!

9707_md.jpg

* Boss RC-50 Loop Station (Brand new, in box, never used) $435 w/ delivery confirmation

*PM me for pictures!

*A lot of this stuff is on eBay but I will end the auction for a forumite to show my dedication to you all. Each ended auction costs me a few bucks!

*All shipments include delivery confirmation. Any additional services like insurance or express, PM for a price.

*Everything ships within 1-4 weekdays, usually. I try to make it same day or the next day, but because of my job I can't always do that.

*eBay feedback is 220+ and between HC, TGP and Geekchat, I've had 60+ good transactions

Archived