Weekly spam thread 6-25-07

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Up for grabs I've got another DOD juice box-albeit in slightly rougher condition. It's got a few scrapes, rough spots, and a missing knob, but it works great! The pots have absolutely NO SCRATCHINESS and the switch WORKS PERFECTLY(a rare thing for those of you who know old FET switching).The battery cover is still there. I've opened it up and everything is clean and shiny, like new.

DSC04617.jpg

I'll consider all offers, as I've had this thing up for some time and no one seems to want it. More pics on request! PM me if interested!

:cool:

• Members

DeMarco Klonebender III Fuzz (Tonebender MK III copy)
Volume, level, tone controls
Like-new condition
$95/shipped

Klonebender.jpg

Eminence Legend V12 16ohm 12" speaker
Fantastic Vintage 30 copy (though with a smoother, less severe midrange to my ears)
$45 + shipping

Fane Axiom 10" 8ohm 75 watt speaker
$45 + shipping

Will trade for:
Delay pedal (Boss DD-2, DD-3 or DSD-2, Keeley-Modified AD-9, Boss DM-2 or DM-3, ?)
Tremolo Pedal
8ohm Hellatone 30 or 60
8ohm Eminence Private Jack or Governor

• Members

Ok. Im back and forth with this thing, so its back on the market. And I really need the $$. Loan payment is due next week. :mad::eek::cry:

BOSS DS-1 w/Allums Rectifier mod

HCFX SALE - TODAY (FRIDAY) ONLY - $30 shipped. USPS money order ONLY. And CONUS ONLY (sorry guys!). You MUST send payment TODAY with delivery confirmation. I need to verify that payment was sent today.

Ive seen stock DS-1s go for this price. Well, this one sounds about 10000000000X better than a stock one. Just much smoother.

• Members
  • Members

All for sale/trade (only interested in trades toward polychorus and ultralord)

danelectro fabtone $30
Dod bifet $40
Ibanez Pm7 $40
Boss Sd1 $30 (missing drive knob)
feedback/truebypass loop made by indyguitarist out of an old morely aby case.... $40
Alesis faze (includes pwr supply) $45

all prices shipped to the lower 48,

I'll get pics up later this weekend.

• Members

Still available and ready to ship.

I'll be moving soon and thought that I would put the following items up for sale. I'm also willing to trade for a DD-20.

Very Good Condition, Maestro MFZ-1 with all original feet and the very rare battery cover. I'll also throw in a 1-spot battery adapter to fit on your daisy-chain.

$120
shipped to the lower 48.

2331990110058377514S200x200Q85.jpg

Brand New, In-the-box Electro Harmonix Nano Small Stone

$60
shipped to the lower 48.

n-small.jpg

I can only accept personal checks, cash, and money orders. No PayPal please.

• Members

FOR TRADE: Dr. Scientist Tremolessence

I would like to trade it for a Catalinbread Silver Kiss (or some other light/medium OD with similar EQ flexibility), or a Rangemaster clone (Keeley Java Boost? I can add cash, too).

Or, if you'd like to purchase the trem outright, the price is $140 shipped in box.

Pics available upon request.

• Members
I bought this a few months ago from MF before they were discontinued. Aside from a few pick scratches on the pickguard, it's like brand new. Except I changed the pickup cover from the cream that it came with to the black one that is on it now. You'll get the original. I will include everything you see in the picture. I also lowered the bridge a little. Plays VERY GOOD for a budget guitar and the p90 sounds awesome. I bought the adjustable bridge that you see there thinking that intonation would be horrible on the wrap around...but it's not. It's almost dead up perfect right out of the box. As you can see, I never put it on...but it will be included. Hell, it'll even come in the original box. Between my Strat and my Tele, this thing never gets played anymore...so it has to go.

DSC00054.jpg

I will ship everything you see in the picture in the ConUS for $125.00. FedEx.

PayPal is a must. Open to trade offers. PM me.

One more time...

PRICE DROP! For two hours from the time this is posted, I'll let this go for 100.00!! JUMP ON IT!!!

• Members

Prices reduced once again - Looking for Edwards guitars, Retroman peds, Skreddy ? or Flesh, Cusack Tap peds, Lehle switcher, high end speaker cable, multi true bypass looper, Tonepros hardware and RS CTS pots and caps

Fulltone OCD v1 - $125 Shipped CONUS
Ronsound Flender Fender Blender clone - $115 Shipped CONUS
Tonefactor Huckleberry - Green burst - $90 Shipped CONUS
Skreddy Screwdriver - $170 Shipped CONUS

Pics found here
http://picasaweb.google.com/dyermakers/Guitar

Archived