What the Hell Happened to the Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face?

• Members

The frustrating thing is,if you ask a GC accessories rep about the new Hendrix sig Fuzzface or Octavio,they go cross-eyed and start looking up crap thats been available for years,hyping the stuff as being the happening {censored}! You just wanna' strangle them!!

• Members
maybe it got sat on because Bob Sweet's pedals came out and blew them away. you know the sweetsound hendrix pedals that look like wayhuge pedals. hmmm coincedence? i think not!

Yeah Rev, didn't you get one of those? I got the Fillmore West Fuzz and while it's a silicon fuzz, it's :love:

• Members
The frustrating thing is,if you ask a GC accessories rep about the new Hendrix sig Fuzzface or Octavio,they go cross-eyed and start looking up crap thats been available for years,hyping the stuff as being the happening {censored}! You just wanna' strangle them!!

yeah, ive seen them do that a lot.

i asked a gc guy if they had any gibson 498T pickups in stock and rather than saying, "no, we dont have any right now" he claimed gibson had discontinued the pickup.:rolleyes:

i politely explained that most of the gibsons in this store have that pickup in them and its implausible that theyd discontinue the pickup. he said, "oh, yeah- youre right".
:)

Archived