ANYONE WHO *****LUKE OULETTE***** RIPPED OFF PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdresdre

• Members

Ive been talking with the police(fraud department). they want me to find everyone he has done this too. easier to nail the asshole if the $$ amount is higher. i have been in contact with 5 people so far. PM if this happened to you!!!!!!!!!

• Members

He told me he was going to send me a Hash Browns flanger, but never did. Does that count? :lol: jk

I wanted his BF-3, and when I found out who he was, and said something to him about it (while cancelling the deal), he offered the Hash Browns.

All kidding aside, I hope that everyone speaks up and everyone that lost something gets their money back.

• Members
this guy has NO {censored}ING IDEA who he is messing with. im the most persistent and moral {censored} out there. he WILL pay me back. hopefully everyone else too.
:mad:

Spam any and all personal info! Get that dick!

Spam any and all personal info!

Nope, let's not do that please, as it violates the site rules. Posting personal info (real name, address, phone numbers, etc.) about anyone, without their permission, is a bannable offense.

I'm leaving the thread up because the OP is looking for others who feel they were wronged and wants to discuss it with them via PM. I suggest you folks keep this to PM's as much as possible, and comply with the police in whatever they instruct you to do - and refrain from taking the law into your own hands.

For now, the thread stands - but I will be watching it, and I ask that it doesn't turn into a bashfest - the second it gets out of line, or if I see a mob mentality developing, I'll have to pull it down.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation. :wave:

• Members

im just trying to help people that got ripped off. that's all im doing.... no mob mentality. im not going to post any personal info(whether he deserves it or not).

i think its pretty easy to have an opinion about something if it has NOT happened to you. if you or anyone got ripped off you would want answers and justice. all i am trying to do is bring down a liar and a {censored}ing thief. i dont want this to happen to anyone else. plain and simple. make no mistake this guy is a bottom feeder. the lowest form.... but i respect the forum rules.

however... sometimes IMO people just need to be understanding humans and root for the good guy regardless of rules or regulations.

that's all....

Nope, let's not do that please, as it violates the site rules. Posting personal info (real name, address, phone numbers, etc.) about anyone, without their permission, is a bannable offense.

I'm leaving the thread up because the OP is looking for others who feel they were wronged and wants to discuss it with them via PM. I suggest you folks keep this to Pm's as much as possible, and comply with the police in whatever they instruct you to do - and refrain from taking the law into your own hands.

For now, the thread stands - but I will be watching it, and I ask that it doesn't turn into a bashfest - the second it gets out of line, or if I see a mob mentality developing, I'll have to pull it down.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.
:wave:

• Members

talked to his dad today(finally). nice enough guy. had NO idea that his bastard son was doing this to people. he is going to have a nice long chat with his son luke :o

i hope this kid finally gets whats coming to him. havent heard back from the online fraud police dept in his town yet....... im working on it. JUSTICE.

and

karma is a bitch.

Archived