ANYONE WHO *****LUKE OULETTE***** RIPPED OFF PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdresdre

• Members
talked to his dad today(finally). nice enough guy. had NO idea that his bastard son was doing this to people. he is going to have a nice long chat with his son luke
:o

i hope this kid finally gets whats coming to him. havent heard back from the online fraud police dept in his town yet....... im working on it. JUSTICE.

and

karma is a bitch.

:thu:

Whoo! :D:lol:

This isn't half as entertaining as the "Pirate 4x4", "MetaFilter" topics.. Or the one where the guy sent the scammer a fake Macintosh declared at an extravagantly high price (smoking his ass in customs $) :thu:

I think as a community though, it's important to weed out ass holes like these.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i cant believe it but that {censored} just paid me back. 55 bucks. what he stole from me. that being said...... he is the lowest form i have ever come into contact with.

i guess the constant phone calls at 4am got annoying huh luke. i hope you pay back EVERYONE you ripped off. if you did that i might..... just might consider you to be a moral human being. i got a half a dozen emails from people you scammed. PAY THEM ALL BACK! :mad:

• Members
i cant believe it but that {censored} just paid me back. 55 bucks. what he stole from me. that being said...... he is the lowest form i have ever come into contact with.

i guess the constant phone calls at 4am got annoying huh luke. i hope you pay back EVERYONE you ripped off. if you did that i might..... just might consider you to be a moral human being. i got a half a dozen emails from people you scammed. PAY THEM ALL BACK!
:mad:

:thu:

• Members

i guess the constant phone calls at 4am got annoying huh luke. i hope you pay back EVERYONE you ripped off. if you did that i might..... just might consider you to be a moral human being. i got a half a dozen emails from people you scammed. PAY THEM ALL BACK!

Elaborate! Any more interesting facts about this story? Or did he randomly just send you money out of the blue?

• Members
Elaborate! Any more interesting facts about this story? Or did he randomly just send you money out of the blue?

the history of phone calls etc would be a long story. basically i wouldn't leave him alone. called him alot. late at night.... early in the morning. left him lots of messages. just told him im not going anywhere anytime. guess he finally got the point and sent my money back. him sending me the money was random and out of the blue tho. :mad: im such a stubborn moral kinda guy. nothing makes me more angry than a peddy thief. he was such a {censored}ing cocksucker too. he would laugh about it. make little jokes. i would LOVE to meet up with him in real life. i just hope he pays everyone back. 50% of my efforts were for me and 50% for the other people he ripped off. i know what its like to be a broke musician. the fact that this scumbag would take advantage of that makes my blood boil. everyone i talked to(who he ripped off) was super cool. again, just pisses me off that this lowlife is capable of doing this..... and he has done it ALOT. :mad::mad::mad::mad: im still going to bug him until he refunds everyone's money. :D

• Members
the history of phone calls etc would be a long story. basically i wouldn't leave him alone. called him alot. late at night.... early in the morning. left him lots of messages. just told him im not going anywhere anytime. guess he finally got the point and sent my money back. him sending me the money was random and out of the blue tho.
im such a stubborn moral kinda guy. nothing makes me more angry than a peddy thief. he was such a {censored}ing cocksucker too. he would laugh about it. make little jokes. i would
LOVE
to meet up with him in real life. i just hope he pays everyone back. 50% of my efforts were for me and 50% for the other people he ripped off. i know what its like to be a broke musician. the fact that this scumbag would take advantage of that makes my blood boil. everyone i talked to(who he ripped off) was super cool. again, just pisses me off that this lowlife is capable of doing this..... and he has done it ALOT.
:mad: im still going to bug him until he refunds everyone's money.
:D

You are so much like me.. I've had a few people do that kind of thing to me before and I'm the same way. I consider myself to be extremely fair to people. I'm not a perfect human being but petty theives, and people who take advantage of others and sleep at night, I don't ever show mercy.

I once even did a background check on a guy who owes me money right now for a screen printing error (error meaning he never sent me anything.. he admits it, he's just too "broke" to pay me back) and I got the names of all his close family members. And I would be like "Should I call Susan? Hmm? How about David? Does he know what you've done to me?" That generated $100 out of him... but I'm still working on the other $1800!!!

Best of luck.

• Members
:eek: wow that sucks. thats a loooot of money! my gawd..... sorry to hear!

You are so much like me.. I've had a few people do that kind of thing to me before and I'm the same way. I consider myself to be extremely fair to people. I'm not a perfect human being but petty theives, and people who take advantage of others and sleep at night, I don't ever show mercy.

I once even did a background check on a guy who owes me money right now for a screen printing error (error meaning he never sent me anything.. he admits it, he's just too "broke" to pay me back) and I got the names of all his close family members. And I would be like "Should I call Susan? Hmm? How about David? Does he know what you've done to me?" That generated $100 out of him... but I'm still working on the other $1800!!!

Best of luck.

Archived