Battery sag for any pedal, easily

Devi Ever

• Members

Especially considering its all of $5 to build.

Maybe $10, depending on the enclosure.
:)

Word. I swear... if I can find some time I'll make a photo how-to... been on a big share the DIY love kick recently just don't have the time to do it. :'(

• Members

nothing new really. About 5 years ago i thought about building a power supply like the pedal power with individual isolated power each with a sag feature. Never materialized tho as after a bit of thought i gave up on it. But the info has been discussed a long time ago bby RG keen at geofex here http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/pedalbdpwr/pedalbd.htm . You can build your own. He also has another idea called the spyder (pretty neat idea).

• Members

Sag works best with other things like oscillation and feedback, on its own is quite boring and pretty {censored}ty which can be expected.

On fuzz like the UltraLord it works great, on the fuzz factory its a bit extreme for usability i think. It works cool on a fuzz if that fuzz is part of a group of pedals in a feedback looper, then its neat!

It needs a home but just gets kicked to the street by everyone cause no one knows how to use it.

:wave:

• Members

...on the fuzz factory its a bit extreme for usability...

It first appeared on the Fuzz Factory 12 years ago. The first "sag" of its kind... the "stability" or "stab" control. It's 5K so it's extremely usable. If you love wide range. Unless you're obsessed with limitedness. And some people are.

• Members

It first appeared on the Fuzz Factory 12 years ago. The first "sag" of its kind... the "stability" or "stab" control. It's 5K so it's extremely usable. If you love wide range. Unless you're obsessed with limitedness. And some people are.

No zach,not extremely usable imo,this is just an opinion and if people wont let others have opinions by trying to counter it they shouldn't post on the net, sell anything or make their work available for the public because some people will hate it some will love it, either way you gotta deal with it!

zachie, i'm not "obsessed" with anything but you seem to be obsessed with controlling peoples criticisms of your effects.Big {censored}ing deal dude, people hate a few zvex pedals, more people hate boss pedals so you're up on them.

If this post seems like i'm overreacting its because i've seen countless posts of yours attacking people who badmouth a few of your effects and being over reactive is my default position when dealing with you.

Personally i use some of your effects, i like 'em but that ain't got {censored} to do with you, your personality,or lack there of!

:blah:

• Members
No zach,not extremely usable imo,this is just an opinion and if people wont let others have opinions by trying to counter it they shouldn't post on the net, sell anything or make their work available for the public because some people will hate it some will love it, either way you gotta deal with it!

zachie, i'm not "obsessed" with anything but you seem to be obsessed with controlling peoples criticisms of your effects.Big {censored}ing deal dude, people hate a few zvex pedals, more people hate boss pedals so you're up on them.

If this post seems like i'm overreacting its because i've seen countless posts of yours attacking people who badmouth a few of your effects and being over reactive is my default position when dealing with you.

Personally i use some of your effects, i like 'em but that ain't got {censored} to do with you, your personality,or lack there of!

What a Saggot.

• Members

The battery sag thing works smashingly on a Danelectro Fab Distortion (the little plastic red one). With 2k Resistance, it sounds like a gated fuzz.

:thu:

I think high gain fuzz's are the key when it comes to hearing a dramatic difference. People definitely should consider the subtle differences as well though! :)

One more paint for the canvas. One more tool in the toolbox. :D

• Members

The difference between us is that I feel you're entitled to your opinion.

• Members

When you dont know {censored} about something its best you shut your mouth.

yeayea,teh intranetz,still............

Hmm. Remember this?

if people wont let others have opinions by trying to counter it they shouldn't post on the net

How quickly your projection is revealed.

Archived