another who got ripped off by LUKE OULETTE

sdresdre

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe this guy keeps coming back for more.......he's gonna really come unstuck one day...rip off a copper's son or something. Let's hope that happens sooner than later.

thats what i think too. he's guna rip off the wrong guy at the wrong time and i only wish that lovely person video records it for me :idea:

• Members

What happened to this guy to make him want to do this... to sooo many people?

Maybe we need some strict rules for the FS forum. I mean, he's making new accounts to do this right?

Maybe we can put a restriction for new members so they can't place adds.

• Members

What happened to this guy to make him want to do this... to sooo many people?

Maybe we need some strict rules for the FS forum. I mean, he's making new accounts to do this right?

Maybe we can put a restriction for new members so they can't place adds.

mmmm..I hate to say it........but would you send a new member that no-one can vouch for your money? I don't think I would.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This Luke Oullette guy popped up on the Telecaster board. My advice is anyone who was ripped off my him file a complaint with http://www.ic3.gov/

The site take reports of Internet fraud and passes them on to the proper law enforcement authorities.

By the way, the address for Oullette is (deleted by Moderator).

• Members

This Luke Oullette guy popped up on the Telecaster board. My advice is anyone who was ripped off my him file a complaint with
http://www.ic3.gov/

The site take reports of Internet fraud and passes them on to the proper law enforcement authorities.

By the way, the address for Oullette is (Deleted by Moderator)

what a {censored}ing scumbag :mad:

• Members

Ill be filing a complaint. But its not Luke that ripped me off.

FYI -

It was a BOSS RV-3 for sale for $50. The ad was posted at another gear forum. I realise that the price shouldve tipped me off, but it seemed like too good of a deal to not grab.

Anyways, I sent him a money order, and he received it the week of Sept 8th. He said it would be out after the weekend. After the weekend, I PMed him asking if it was sent, and my reply basically said "YES" and that he used Parcel Post because he was cheap.

Well, it is now October 13th. Its been a month since it was "sent". I have tried the phone number that is associated with the address he gave me, but it is not in service. I jsut sent him an email saying that Im giving him until the end of the week (and I decide when that is - LOL) to make an attempt to resolve this, and if I didnt hear from him that I would be filing a complaint with IC3. I Told him that I would glady accept a refund, but if he had the pedal, I would prefer that. I understand that me he didnt know how much it was worth, and maybe had second thoughts about selling it for that price. Unlikely that this was his main concern, but who knows.

If nothing has happened to Luke, I doubt anything will happen to this guy. But I figure it might light a match under his ass and help him realise that I plan to e persistent.

• Members

its just {censored}ed that people can do this to other(usually broke) musicians. im in awe that people have the nerve and complete lack of morals to steal from someone. i will be on tour in the winter...... throughout the states .... i just might pay mr luke a visit.

• Members

This creep is also slithering about the classifieds on the TDPRI as well and using the name Lance Ryan with an email address of
Risingtide2574@aol.com
. If anyone is forming an angry mob I'll grab a torch...I'm good for a punch and a kick or two.

Nah, not worth it. Maybe he'll contract herpes at a bar tonight.

But YOU are Luke!!! :eek:

What's thre deal?

Archived