What is your favorite Fender Amp ?

denimboy

• Members

I might trade my JCM 800 for a Fender. I don't know which one to look first so I'll ask for suggestions.

What is your favorite Fender tube amp (head or combo) (30 watter +).

I play lot of effects so an effects loop is appreciated. I also want an high gain/overdrive channel.

I play mostly indie rock, post rock and new wave. I like it dirty.

I know a store that has some vintage bandmaster, bassman heads and other vintage models.

:wave:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The new Twin Amp for me. Not too long ago, I was on the market for a replacement, but I couldn't find anything to match it... except for the Rivera Fandango, but that is much more expensive.

It does have a dirty channel, but I don't think it carries itself very well with the gain cranked any higher than 2 or 3... but the clean channel can take any dirt pedal you throw at it.

• Members
i have twin reverb,love it it was and is my dream amp.but as GAS is i now have another dream amp, a dual showman (which is a twin basically) with 2X15 cab!

:wave:

Excellent choice. I have the Dual Showman Reverb, but with a custom made Fender style 2x12 cab with Weber California speakers (the 2x15 is too much of a hassle for transport right now). Sounds beautiful.

Archived